ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Within how many days we need to enter UK after getting exceptional talented Visa

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vam
Newly Registered

Within how many days we need to enter UK after getting exceptional talented Visa

Post by vam » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:05 am

Hi Team,

Once we get the exceptional talented visa, within how many days we need to enter UK. Is there any rule that we need enter within 90 days or 180 days we need to enter UK ?

Please can you guide, if you have any information.

Thank you.
Vam

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Within how many days we need to enter UK after getting exceptional talented Visa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:10 am

Your initial visa vignette will be valid for 90 days only (until ukvi revert back to the 30 days vignette validity). You must enter the UK within the validity of the initial vignette.

The time between visa start date and entering the UK counts towards your 180 days absence limit in any 12 month rolling period.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vam
Newly Registered

Re: Within how many days we need to enter UK after getting exceptional talented Visa

Post by vam » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:31 am

Thank you for reply!
Can I enter in 90 days and go back, and return back when job market is ok ?

Thank you.
Vam

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:34 am

It all goes towards your absence limits which will affect your eligibility for ilr if you exceed 180 days in any rolling 12 month period.

You have to collect your brp card from your nominated post office within 10 days of entering the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.