ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU FAM CARD ISSUING DELY

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

scow
Newly Registered

EU FAM CARD ISSUING DELY

Post by scow » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:25 pm

HI, I AM NEW HERE,LET ME TELL U LITTLE ABOUT MY SELF,
I AM NON EU ,MARRIED TO EU ,APPLIED FOR EU1,ON 1TH OF AUG 2006,GOT A LETTER OF REJECTION ON 18,04,2007. AS I HAD NO PREVIOUS LEGAL RESIDENCY IN EU COUNTRY.
THEN I GOT LETTER FROM THE INAS ON 15,08.2008 SAYING THAT THEY GRANT ME THE EU FAM...ETC.
THE PROBLEM IS SINCE THAT DATE EVERY TIME I GO TO THE OMMIGIRATION OFFICE THEY SAY THEY DONT HAVE ME AND MY WIFE ON THEIR SYSTEM,AND I HAVE TO WAIT TILL THEY RECIEVE THIS INFORMATION FROM THEIR MAIN OFFICE,I LOST SOME JOBS BECAUSE OF THIS DELY,BESIDE LOST THE CHANCE TO APPLY FOR SOME COURSE,ALL STARTED IN SEP.I WANT TO TRAVEL TO VISIT MY FAMILY.
MY QUESTION IS ,IS THIS DELY LEGALLY,
THANKS MILLIONS

ca.funke
Belgium

Re: 4EUFAM card issuing delay

Post by ca.funke » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:54 pm

Hi scow,

fyi: writing in capital letters is generally considered SCREAMING (or emphasising), also this makes it harder to read. :(

To answer your question:

The delay you experienced was ILLEGAL :!:

It's just my perception, but as described >>here<< you may be entitled to compensation for lost income.

You would just have to find a solicitor who is willing to take this to the high-court for you. See why this may prove difficult >>here<<.

In the meantime, you should complain to Solvit and the European Commission, as the continued refusal to let you seek employemnt is equally illegal. Please find a template for this complaint >>here<<

Good luck in any case :!: :)

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:13 pm

you should immediately write to solvit and make it come in press as they made a boo boo when they did not let that asylum seeker girl know that she was granted permission and her family was stranded in refugee camp for long time. get a lawyer or ring local radio or sth make it heard