ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moderators - Kayalami and others please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

srikanthr05
Newly Registered

Moderators - Kayalami and others please help

Post by srikanthr05 » Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:27 pm

Can you please read my query on address and respond. Thanks.

Chess
Diamond Member

Re: Moderators - Kayalami and others please help

Post by Chess » Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:43 pm

srikanthr05 wrote:Can you please read my query on address and respond. Thanks.
What was your query?

BTW, moderators only respond when they have a reasonable/sensible answer to your querry - assuming it has not been addressed before on the forum...

...as a point of advise - you are better off requesting any forum member to respond to your query rather than a particular moderator/individual :roll:
Where there is a will there is a way.

srikanthr05
Newly Registered

Question :

Post by srikanthr05 » Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:50 pm

Chess: Thx for responding. I understand what u say and hope u have an answer to my question. I didnt get a single response thus far and so thought I'd check with the moderators.

Here is my query -

I am currently in the US planning to mail in my HSMP application before end-April. However I was in India until February and arranged all the documents (including address proof, salary slips, tax papers, bank statements, address proof for spouse) by then.

My question is: Can I send in my appl. with all the address proof being that of my residence in india (which is now under lock and key) and provide them my US address for correspondence? Will the UK office return my documents to the US address then? And will they send across the approval (being optimistic!) to my US address as well?

Please note that my salary information is for the 12 months upto January 2005 - will I be required to submit my US salary info as well?? I am claiming earnings points under the 'India' category.