ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help in sponsoring a visit visa...Plz Help!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmpasp
Newly Registered

Need help in sponsoring a visit visa...Plz Help!!!

Post by hsmpasp » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:55 pm

Hi All,

I am on HSMP visa in UK working as a contractor in IT industry, through my own limited company. As my wife is pregnant, I want to apply for visit visa for my in-laws. Since I will be sponsoring their visit, I know that I have to send some documents to prove my financial stability etc.

But I am confused what documents should I send as I do not have an "employer". I heard that I will have to take a letter from my accountant and send that but not sure if this is true. I would be grateful if someone could clarify me on this and give me the list of documents, I would have to send. I would appreciate, if someone could let me know what the accountant letter's format should be like, if I were to send one.

Thanks a lot in advance,

*N*

hsmpasp
Newly Registered

Post by hsmpasp » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:32 pm

Any Help Please!!!

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:14 pm

Isn't the Ltd co your employer?

hsmpasp
Newly Registered

Post by hsmpasp » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:53 pm

PaperPusher wrote:Isn't the Ltd co your employer?
I am the director of my ltd company so I dont think I can claim that my ltd company is my employer. Plz correct me if I am wrong.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:57 am

Reading this should help.

The letter from accountant should state the earnings / revenue of your business and "your personal share" of income from it.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!