ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

stamp 4 eufam irish spouse no answers after a year

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aracati
Ireland

stamp 4 eufam irish spouse no answers after a year

Post by aracati » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:01 am

Hi everyone,

I writing here, because sincerely I kinda lost my hope and my mental healthy .

I applied for a stamp 4 eu fam irish spouse last year and it is more than a year and still not received any answer from it.

they not reply my emails.

they not reply my calls.

I am not sure anymore what to do, i have been siting at home for a year, getting depressed few times, my wife it is supporting the family , we accumulate a lot dept during this year of me being just at home.

I am sad of the way they deal with people dreams and life, like we were nothing and a piece of garbage.

I am looking for advice's please, should I search for a solicitor? any recommendation, should i go for FOI? is this will be too expensive?

i am not here spamming i just looking for some advice.

Obie
Ireland

Re: stamp 4 eufam irish spouse no answers after a year

Post by Obie » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:37 am

Did you reside with your Irish spouse in another EU country, and did you get a Residence document as a spouse of that person?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:56 am

Obie wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:37 am
Did you reside with your Irish spouse in another EU country, and did you get a Residence document as a spouse of that person?
The OP has been living in Ireland for many years, with a previous marriage broken down and had a deportation order.

For OP - Based on your previous posts, you don't seem to qualify for Stamp 4EUFAM. Did you apply for a normal Stamp 4 or Stamp 4EUFAM?

It's unusual for Stamp 4EUFAM to take that long, but it is normal for a Stamp 4 for SOIN.

To add to the complication, you had a deportation order on you previously, and at the time you were not married. What did you do with that deportation order? Did you just ignore it and get married?

Either way, if you had a deportation order, it will inevitably take much longer to examine your previous immigration history, and to check whether your marriage is genuine.

UK245
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by UK245 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:49 am

Stamp 4 EUFAM is not for someone with an irish spouse.

It would seem that there is a lot more to your story and its unlikely that INIS are not dealing with whatever application you currently have in.

aracati
Ireland

Post by aracati » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:52 am

Obie wrote:
i did not reside in another EU country, I am kinda lost I wrote spouse but I am married with a Irish person, not sure if that it is the same thing.

we are living together for 4 years, got married last year.

aracati
Ireland

Post by aracati » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:03 pm

littlerr wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:56 am
Obie wrote:
i did not,

The OP has been living in Ireland for many years, with a previous marriage broken down and had a deportation order.

i still have my visa after divorce I lost the visa after my ex and daughter left the country.

i did not have a deportation order, I could receive one, but never received, i did not explain well i WAS IN PANIC.
after this I left the country with my fiancée and I came back after a year married with her.

For OP - Based on your previous posts, you don't seem to qualify for Stamp 4EUFAM. Did you apply for a normal Stamp 4 or Stamp 4EUFAM?

I applied for Stamp 4 for SOIN.: http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/re ... ish-spouse

stamp4 eufam, as i am married with a irish person.

It's unusual for Stamp 4EUFAM to take that long, but it is normal for a Stamp 4 for SOIN.

To add to the complication, you had a deportation order on you previously, and at the time you were not married. What did you do with that deportation order? Did you just ignore it and get married?

i did not have a deportation order, they said I could get one if I not repeal I did repeal and since that they never back to me with a answer, of I should get deported or not.

Either way, if you had a deportation order, it will inevitably take much longer to examine your previous immigration history, and to check whether your marriage is genuine.

UK245
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by UK245 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:11 pm

OP your answers don;t make any sense, you don't seem to know what you had or what you have applied for. If you are contacting INIS in the same way, its no surprise you're not getting any answers.

What permission to reside do you have now?

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:10 pm

You will need a solicitor only if you want to go to judicial review, which is going to cost thousands.

It takes a year to process the straightforward cases for SOIN.

You apparently have a much more complicated history as you were on Stamp 4 based on a different spouse, and then switched to Stamp 4 based on your daughter. Your permission was revoked (or at least was proposed to be revoked). They will all complicate your case.

So even if you go to judicial review, you probably won't get a positive result, as the Department of Justice will argue that the factors above will inevitably slow down the processing of your application.

Have they not sent you a temporary permission? If not, have they sent you an acknowledgment letter saying that they have received your application but decided not to give you a temporary permission?

aracati
Ireland

Post by aracati » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:56 pm

littlerr wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:10 pm
You will need a solicitor only if you want to go to judicial review, which is going to cost thousands.

It takes a year to process the straightforward cases for SOIN.

You apparently have a much more complicated history as you were on Stamp 4 based on a different spouse, and then switched to Stamp 4 based on your daughter. Your permission was revoked (or at least was proposed to be revoked). They will all complicate your case.

So even if you go to judicial review, you probably won't get a positive result, as the Department of Justice will argue that the factors above will inevitably slow down the processing of your application.

Have they not sent you a temporary permission? If not, have they sent you an acknowledgment letter saying that they have received your application but decided not to give you a temporary permission?

I asked for a temporary VISA, they said this it is only granted to EU, but as my partner it is irish so I can't get it, I don't know why to be fair, few years ago I got a temporarily stamp with my first partner as the person was member of EU not irish.

I got a acknowledgment , saying my case started be processed and may take 12 months.

so lets wait and see.

UK245
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by UK245 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:49 pm

You don't need a visa, you are already in the State!!