ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Allowances in salary.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

meatdd
Newly Registered

Allowances in salary.

Post by meatdd » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:53 am

I would like to know in Tier 1.......are medical allowances can be count in earned salary.

these allowances are coming in my salary slip.

With these allowances, if i dont uses them in a year......the organisation takes it and gives it in charity...and every new year i have given the same new amount. so they make sure that the amount should not be carry forward. and employee can used that amount as per entitlement or limit.

Mohanfromblr
BANNED

Post by Mohanfromblr » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:56 am

Hi
You are very well eligible for it. Make sure its part of your Compensation Package. Make sure it is clearly mentioned in that months pay slip corroborated(of course) with Bank statements.

meatdd
Newly Registered

Post by meatdd » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:07 am

Mohanfromblr,

thankx.....as i mention it is comimg in the pay slips......if i get reimbursement then it will come in bank only......

is it necessary to claim the amount......as i am in health care business.....so if i am not availaing that amount it goes to patient welfare.....

meatdd
Newly Registered

Post by meatdd » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:48 am

can anybody put some shed on it....

do i have claim this amount......for the sake of bank statement.....
as i mention if i dont use this amount it goes in charity....but it is a part of job agreement.....that i am entitle to use that amount.....