ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial requirement ilr

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Fifisaby
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Financial requirement ilr

Post by Fifisaby » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:15 am

I think the case worker would understand the zero November pay is due to covid19 and the furlough ends at the end of October and also many businesses would be affected. The employers in general would call back the employees once business picks up.
I think I would just leave it not to send any cover letter because, to the eyes of the case worker, there is no way I would know that the employer would terminate my employment after the submission of the application, but if that happens it would be beyond my control and my application was sent when I was employed anyway within the regulations. Is there anything I am missing here?

Fifisaby
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Fifisaby » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:33 am

Sorry seagul , just 1 more question. My husband been offered a job that does not pay much. Would that cause a problem if he has 2 jobs at the time of application? And do I have to add the income of this second job? Thank you

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:27 am

Fifisaby wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:33 am
Sorry seagul , just 1 more question. My husband been offered a job that does not pay much. Would that cause a problem if he has 2 jobs at the time of application? And do I have to add the income of this second job? Thank you
For adding the income from newly started 2nd job, you will have to switch into category B which will zap the whole of aforesaid about category A. Don't add it.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Rez987
Mood:
Armenia

Post by Rez987 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:36 pm

Thanks for replying seagul.
If he starts a new job though without adding the income to our MIR would it be ok?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:58 pm

DO NOT bump the post mindlessly. You will get a response when you get one. You will be banned if this is repeated :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:29 pm

Rez987 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:36 pm
If he starts a new job though without adding the income to our MIR would it be ok?
But you should ask in your own thread.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ikr-financia ... l#p1947411
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Fifisaby
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Fifisaby » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:00 pm

Sorry seagul. I asked the question from my friend's phone and thread, the 1 who was helping all along. Sorry again

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:18 pm

Fifisaby wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:00 pm
Sorry seagul.
No issue but follow the all foregone discussion.

Fifisaby
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Fifisaby » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:13 pm

Thank you so much.
Now I have just discovered something wrong with my husband's (2 payslips and bank statements)
I quoted above""My husband's total income since December 2019 (4x£714) + (5×£571) + September (£578)= £6289. Combined income is £ 21349 + October & November pay and still working.
2 of £571 payslips don't match with corresponding bank statements for march and April due to the disruption of furlough. He only received £300 and £494 respectively in his bank statements. Please help me sort out this mess?
Thank you again

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:27 pm

Fifisaby wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:13 pm
Thank you so much.
Now I have just discovered something wrong with my husband's (2 payslips and bank statements)
I quoted above""My husband's total income since December 2019 (4x£714) + (5×£571) + September (£578)= £6289. Combined income is £ 21349 + October & November pay and still working.
2 of £571 payslips don't match with corresponding bank statements for march and April due to the disruption of furlough. He only received £300 and £494 respectively in his bank statements. Please help me sort out this mess?
Thank you again
I am afraid but you have to read the official guidance where you will find a new section allowing temporary concession amid cvd19 implications.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... a8VCfDfJBU

Fifisaby
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Fifisaby » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:41 pm

Thanks seagul.
I read the article, it's not clear to me.
I was thinking: because he worked more than 6 months for the same employer and we are using category A, therefore I am only sending the last 6 months payslips starting from June, therefore they are not going to see March and april payslips anyway. What do you think?
I am sorry to bother you again.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:42 pm

Fifisaby wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:41 pm
Thanks seagul.
I read the article, it's not clear to me.
I was thinking: because he worked more than 6 months for the same employer and we are using category A, therefore I am only sending the last 6 months payslips starting from June, therefore they are not going to see March and april payslips anyway. What do you think?
I am sorry to bother you again.
Well in case of having missed the payslips for the relevant period, the criteria won't be met under category A.

Fifisaby
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Fifisaby » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:00 pm

But the relevant period is 6 months, june to November, no payslips missing there.
No need to send before june payslips. Am i right?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:04 pm

Fifisaby wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:00 pm
But the relevant period is 6 months, june to November, no payslips missing there.
No need to send before june payslips. Am i right?
Correct because only 6 months and its corresponding payslips under category A will matter.

Fifisaby
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Fifisaby » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:25 am

Thanks again. I will let you know with the outcome.

Fifisaby
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Fifisaby » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:21 pm

Hello again
With the news of furlough extension throughout November, I approached my employer to put me on furlough but refused. I will try again but do you think the case worker would ask the question how come I was not put on furlough and yet i am still on the payroll with zero pay for November. Will appreciate an answer. Thank you

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:03 am

Fifisaby wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:21 pm
but do you think the case worker would ask the question how come I was not put on furlough and yet i am still on the payroll with zero pay for November.
Caseworker neither suggest nor assume anything but only enquire & evaluate something which has been presented. Many workers can still be on payroll whilst not working or getting paid such as unpaid/voluntary leave.

Fifisaby
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Fifisaby » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:59 pm

Many thanks seagul.
I should be ok than presenting November pay slip with zero pay?
And hopefully the employer should call me back to work soon because of furlough extension till March and avoid the closing down of the business at least for now.
Thank you again

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:13 pm

Fifisaby wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:59 pm
Many thanks seagul.
I should be ok than presenting November pay slip with zero pay?
Yes
Fifisaby wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:59 pm
And hopefully the employer should call me back to work soon because of furlough extension till March and avoid the closing down of the business at least for now.
Thank you again
Hope so

Fifisaby
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Fifisaby » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:40 am

Hello again
I am just about to send my application soon and come across a new required document that was not in the list last week. It's an employment contract for my partner only. I know it's not a big deal but why do you think they added it now?
Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:39 pm

Fifisaby wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:40 am
Hello again
I am just about to send my application soon and come across a new required document that was not in the list last week. It's an employment contract for my partner only. I know it's not a big deal but why do you think they added it now?
Thanks
Perhaps that has leapt it at you now but that has been getting asked from near past as per from few members. An employer letter is usually deemed sufficient in lieu of employment contract, however, no harm in attaching it & following the checklist.

Fifisaby
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Fifisaby » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:37 am

Hi again. I have found out that the employment contract is optional together with p60. It's not important but it might help some applicants in the board. I sent my application yesterday, paid and made a biometric appointment (£135) too expensive. On the email I received from ukvcas says I should take the original documents to the appointment although I upload them online. Should i take printed copies or documents on a USB stick enough?
Thank you

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:48 pm

Fifisaby wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:37 am
Hi again. I have found out that the employment contract is optional together with p60. It's not important but it might help some applicants in the board. I sent my application yesterday, paid and made a biometric appointment (£135) too expensive. On the email I received from ukvcas says I should take the original documents to the appointment although I upload them online. Should i take printed copies or documents on a USB stick enough?
Thank you
Yes p60 & employment contract aren't important but a recently dated employer letter is.
In theory, you should take all your printed copies although these usually are aren't seen/asked.

Fifisaby
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Fifisaby » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:51 pm

Thanks seagul
All my documents are saved on a USB drive, shall I take it with me just in case.
While I am uploading my docs they somehow gave us 10 categories with some names are irrelevant to lLR set (m), like other, proof of business and medical information. And I cannot see any consent forms, am I required to download them from somewhere or I don't need them.
Thank you

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:30 am

Fifisaby wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:51 pm
Thanks seagul
All my documents are saved on a USB drive, shall I take it with me just in case.
While I am uploading my docs they somehow gave us 10 categories with some names are irrelevant to lLR set (m), like other, proof of business and medical information. And I cannot see any consent forms, am I required to download them from somewhere or I don't need them.
Thank you
Yes take your USB drive.

See a sticky guidance for categories:

indefinite-leave-to-remain/uploading-yo ... 96002.html

Consent form can be downloaded from here:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... dWRaBTqlGo