ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query regarding visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

coolthomas
India

Query regarding visa

Post by coolthomas » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:48 pm

I'm hoping to apply for my spouse's visa in February, however, we are currently considering him applying for a visit visa to the UK for the month of November, December as I have annual leave in those months. Will applying and hopefully obtaining a visit visa, be detrimental to the spouse visa in any way.

An also is it possible for someone who is on a visiting visa to complete the ielts UKVI in the Uk whilst visiting.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Query regarding visa

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:46 am

coolthomas wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:48 pm
I'm hoping to apply for my spouse's visa in February, however, we are currently considering him applying for a visit visa to the UK for the month of November, December as I have annual leave in those months. Will applying and hopefully obtaining a visit visa, be detrimental to the spouse visa in any way. No detriment, ensure that he meets all criteria to get the visa i.e. sufficient ties to home country and other evidence to show he will leave UK at the time he states he will leave

An also is it possible for someone who is on a visiting visa to complete the ielts UKVI in the Uk whilst visiting. Yes he can.