ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP Technical Error

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

modon
Newly Registered
India

BRP Technical Error

Post by modon » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:21 pm

I have got the decision mail from Home office on 31st July and as per the timelines I was expecting my BRP within 10 days. When I didn't receive the BRP within the timeline, I reported this issue on 14th Aug to BRP Not Delivered link provided in the Home office email. I got a response from BRP Delivery team that "there has been a technical issue with producing your BRP. This has been passed to the appropriate team who are aware and will contact you again in due course".
The email does not clearly mention when the "due course" will arrive as lot of uncertainties have arised now.
Anyone who applied during June - August 2020 got similar issue?

wanderer05
Mood:
India

Re: BRP Technical Error

Post by wanderer05 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:59 pm

One of my friend had faced similar issue late last year.

Normally it would be around 1-2 month's to get the BRP generated and delivered in such a scenario, try following up every fortnight just to keep it on track.

modon
Newly Registered
India

Post by modon » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:59 pm

Thanks for the suggestion.

modon
Newly Registered
India

Post by modon » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:03 pm

I have raised a compliant with Home Office and it has been 7 days but no response yet.

vishaltucker
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by vishaltucker » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:59 am

modon wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:21 pm
I have got the decision mail from Home office on 31st July and as per the timelines I was expecting my BRP within 10 days. When I didn't receive the BRP within the timeline, I reported this issue on 14th Aug to BRP Not Delivered link provided in the Home office email. I got a response from BRP Delivery team that "there has been a technical issue with producing your BRP. This has been passed to the appropriate team who are aware and will contact you again in due course".
The email does not clearly mention when the "due course" will arrive as lot of uncertainties have arised now.
Did you get the BRP finally? What was the timeline for the same and how was the issue resolved? Did they share any info on the actual issue? I have got same email with technical issue for my son’s (born this year) BRP card. Any help in understanding overall process will be really appreciated.