ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (LR) Supporting Documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mojojojokingkong
Newly Registered
India

SET (LR) Supporting Documents

Post by mojojojokingkong » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:19 pm

Hi All,
I am applying for my 10 year Long Residence ILR (SET (LR)). I wanted to know what additional supporting documents are required (if any)?
As per the documents checklist generated after submitting the application, I just need to provide:
1. Current Passport
2. Current BRP
3. Older passports used to enter UK
Is there any need to supply additional optional supporting documents? (I am uploading an overflow list of entries and exit from the UK during the 10 years as it doesn't fit in the application form.)

Also, should I sign and upload the consent form as well or do I just need to carry it to my appointment?

And lastly, the list of mandatory documents in the documents upload section of the UKVAS website is blank, the only way to upload is through the list of generic optional documents. Do I wait for the list to update or just upload the docs in the optional section?

ajitu92
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: SET (LR) Supporting Documents

Post by ajitu92 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:28 pm

The only required documents for Set (LR) are: All passports covering the 10 years (including current), current BRP, Life in the UK test reference number (should be mentioned in the question in the form and proof/evidence of the english language requirement.

Consent form need to be downloaded, printed, signed and uploaded with your above documents, as does your overflow entry/exit information.

For some reason for Set (LR) applications, there are no mandatory sections on the UKVCAS portal. Just upload the documents in whichever optional category fits best. You can use this as a guide: indefinite-leave-to-remain/uploading-yo ... 96002.html
All my posts are my personal opinion based on my reading of the immigration rules and guidance. NOT to be taken as professional/legal advice.