ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 E £200k route based ILR queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 E £200k route based ILR queries

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:11 am

We applied for ILR for main applicants in April 2020 but still awaiting a response. Now their dependants have completed 5 years and their visa is expiring soon, which means we have to apply now for dependents spouse and 5 years old child.

Refer to:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 8-2020.pdf

You need 2 years of cohabitation proof preceding the date of application.

Documents like tenancy agreement, council tax, water/electricity bills, bank statements etc.

Ideally documents should be in joint names but if not, you can top it up with solo names but same address. You need documents from 3/4 different sources which are evenly spread across last 2 years i.e. every 3/4 months.

Note: You must apply for them before their visa expiry even if you do not have a decision by then. Their application will be approved only after yours will be approved though.

The checklist generated at the end will tell you about documents. The main Tier 1 applicant’s details will be asked in the form when you fill out a SET(O) for your dependents. So their application will be linked to yours.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

zamanam

Post by zamanam » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:05 pm

Hi Cullinan

Thank you for your prompt response.

We live in family home so none of the bills or council tax are under our names and there is no tenancy agreement.

We don't even have joint bank accounts but have our own accounts using same address.

So I don't know how we can show three sets of documents and thats also for every 3-4 months.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:32 pm

319E

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... ly-members

You have to prove that you have a subsisting relationship and have been living together. For that you need cohabitation documents.

You will need to find anything that you can provide like bank statements in solo names but same address, NHS letters etc etc
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:56 pm

Additionally, you can get a signed letter from the family owner of the house to prove that you both have been living together at the same address.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:14 pm

zamanam wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:05 pm

We live in family home so none of the bills or council tax are under our names and there is no tenancy agreement.

We don't even have joint bank accounts but have our own accounts using same address.

So I don't know how we can show three sets of documents and thats also for every 3-4 months.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Few documents almost everybody receive despite doesn't pay any rent or utility bill such as letter from NHS/DVLA/HMRC, mobile bill, car insurance, voter electoral registration form, or any marketing stuff/newsletter from any service provider including bank etc.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

zamanam

Post by zamanam » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:40 pm

Thanks both I'll check didn't kept any such letter but have bank statements

Thanks

zamanam

Post by zamanam » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:27 pm

*keep

zamanam

Post by zamanam » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:19 pm

Hi gurus,

As I got ILR now I am applying for my dependents ILR for my son and spouse, and also applying for naturalisation via MN1 form for my daughter who was born in the UK before I got ILR.

I have filled out relevant forms (set O for spouse and son ILR and MN1 form for daughter and submitted documents, made the payment etc, but I am now quite frustrated as there are zero biometric appointments for the next month.

a- Just want to check that after uploading and submitting all documents whats next do we have to book appointment or they will invite us?

b-Is biometric reuse an option or its by invite only

c- What is the best action for us foor
1- spouse and son ILR - - should we book appointment or wait for invite for biometric re use as both son and spouse submitted biometrics during extension about 2 years ago ?

2- MN1 form for daughter - should we book appointment or wait for invite for biometrics ?

I will really appreciate your help.

thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:27 pm

You have to book appointments for all of them.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zamanam

Post by zamanam » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:42 am

Thank you so much, for your response.

I have managed to book an appointment for free. The appointment shows address, date and time. but for services it doesn't show anything re biometrics. It just shows order value as zero and its VAT. Is this right that it doesn't show any services.

Note I have uploaded all documents already and don't need document checking services that's why didn't select document scanning or uploading

Thanks

A

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:55 am

The appointment is only for biomterics, that's it. There is no service description.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zamanam

Post by zamanam » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:34 pm

Thank you so much CR001.