ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice needed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arifzx
Newly Registered

Advice needed

Post by arifzx » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:58 pm

Hi,

I would like some instructions and kind advice on an immigration matter concerning sposoring my parents. I would like to know that is it possible to sponser both my parents to come and live with me in UK
My parents:
both are under 65 years
Both have serious illness and history of medical problems(Diabetes, slip disc and back problem, and chest and heart problems)
My mother and father are highly diabetic.
My mother has serious cervical, slip disc history, where she cannot perofrm her daily activities without physical support.(All medical records present)
My father has heart and chest problems, he has had a echo stress and angio plasty done, and can also to a limited extent perform his daily functions.
My parents are pakistani nationals
My parents have lived in Dubai, U.A.E for 35 years of their life, and upon my dad's retirement from his work, his visa in U.A.E was canceled and they were forced to change there residence. As my father and mother did not have any other way of carrying on living in that country.
My parents have visited me on 9 occassions here in UK, in the last 6 years. My dads employment finished 3 years back. They do not have any close attachments in pakistan, they have relatives as in brothers and sisters, but they do not have any good contacts or understanding with them, so they would not help them financially, physically. As my parents have lived in U.A.E for 35 years. over the last 3 years since my parents were forced to leave the country after visa cancelations they have been doing rounds of visiting me here in UK, and forcefully living in a rented property in Pakistan. My parents do not have ay source of income and depend on me financially.(Money transfer reciepts) I have an elder brother in Dubai, U.A.E but his employment and income does not allow him to sponser my parents.
I have lived with my parents for all my life, and am very close to them emotionally and physically, and would like them to live with me considering they need me physically to perform there daily chores, and medical assiatnce and treatment.
PS. My parents have had a 6 months visitors visa, renewed in to 5 years and then that recently renewed in to a 10 years multiply entry family visa.
I am a permanent resident and have a full time job earning 26k and have a 3 bedroom property here in UK.

Please help and advice.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:32 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.