ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: The ILR dependent visa routes

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sreesp
Newly Registered
India

Re: The ILR dependent visa routes

Post by Sreesp » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:13 am

I would be grateful if anyone could help me to understand the ILR dependent visa routes, please?

My spouse and I have been holding Tier2 general visa, but due to covid crises I lost my job after that I applied for switch Tier2 dependent visa of my spouse on last June and waiting for the decision!

However, my spouse is eligible to apply ILR, and I would be pleased if anyone could help me to know which visa route, I have to apply to be ILR dependent? Do I need to apply for Tier2 dependent visa again until I have been five years of my dependent visa route or I have to apply for a family visa?

Additionally, if there is any problem if my spouse applying ILR before getting the decision of my current application in the home office?

I hope I will get a favourable replay and I am really appreciated for your kind help!