ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Right to work query

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kula
United Kingdom

Right to work query

Post by Kula » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:46 am

Hi, I recently got my ILR. When I check my right to work online using brp details it says we cannot show your details.
Should I contact home office and tell them that my right to work hasn’t been updated after ILR approval or it’s normal that details don’t show up on government website?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Right to work query

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:47 am

It's normal. If you have your ilr brp, that IS your right to work and you do not have to check the link.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kula
United Kingdom

Post by Kula » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:54 am

Thank you very much for quick reply CR001.

mkhan83
Ireland

Post by mkhan83 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:47 am

Kula wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:46 am
Hi, I recently got my ILR. When I check my right to work online using brp details it says we cannot show your details.
Should I contact home office and tell them that my right to work hasn’t been updated after ILR approval or it’s normal that details don’t show up on government website?
Just for your information
The day I received my ILR BRP, I immediately checked the right to work website. ILR BRP number didn't work. I checked right to work website exactly after a week and website was showing my settled status with my photo
Just wait patiently. Check after a week