ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Greatgreat
Scotland

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by Greatgreat » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:08 pm

snooky wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:26 pm
Greatgreat wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:13 pm
snooky wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:55 pm
Hi

Hope you're all well and kicking as we are approaching the last few months and days of being a family member of EEA.

I have looked through the post and seen HO's heavy hands on people and refusing to follow the rule.

Don't shiver guys, chill!!!.

The reason why HO give you appeal under section 36 of the EEA is that you're lawfully recognise as a person who meet the EEA regulations and requirements.

If you dont meet it, HO policy says you shouldn't be given an appeal right.

As IST is saying, there are lot of information on the platform to help you deal with your appeal. Look through and fight them as you shall win.

HO has no right to refuse anyone whose immigration Leave is controlled or anyone who have to seek permission to enter to do EEA immigration leave.

Under even the local laws you called PSIC. This under section 13(2) of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, you are nobody.

The EEA reg 16(7) makes it clear that you are entitle to be issued leave under derivative right. Even reg 16(7)A inserted by HO doesn't exclude anyone with LLR to apply under EEA route.

I have been so busy that why I haven't responded to you guys. I haven't left.

As I always say and I have said, HO has left the EEA to the courts and the judges are also doing exactly what should have been HO's responsibility.

Best of luck
Thank you @Snooky for checking in. Does it matter which appeal process chosen? I chose a paper appeal. Not sure this is okay. Also does it affect my appeal of I made application under appendix fm in december? I am just abit confused. I knew the would refuse anyway but when it comes down to being faced with it, it's not easy at all 😂
In normal sense it doesn't make any difference but according to research by legal psychologist, your present at court matters and your cross examination makes a lot of influence.

But please with the British legal system, there is something call fair trial which under section 21 of the HR Act or the right to have a fair or public trial under section 6(2) of the ECHR world almost 90% of all trials.
Okay, Thanks Snooky

lida56
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by lida56 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:45 pm

Greeting to all and hope you are all keeping well. I Just wanted to let you know that yesterday I received final response from the complaints review stating that a Senior Caseworker has reviewed my case and recommended that a decision will be made within three weeks. I've kept my filled complaint form to PHSO in order to attach the final response. But now by such a respond should I wait further or sent the complaint form to PHSO, would there be any benefit except a recommendation for escalation! I'm in doubt, what else should I do given the short time remaining, and what would be the result after waiting so long, over 16 months torture!

Mecry2020
United Kingdom

Post by Mecry2020 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:47 pm

Hi everyone

Does anyone knows what 16(5) of the 2016 Regulations is.

They said I did not demonstrated that I meet the requirements of regulation 16(5) of the 2016 Regulations.

I am working without benefit and I don't understand what is required in the 16(5) of the 2016 Regulations.

Please can someone enlighten me.

Thanks.

Sebel
Cameroon

Post by Sebel » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:45 am

snooky wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:26 pm
Greatgreat wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:13 pm
snooky wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:55 pm
Hi

Hope you're all well and kicking as we are approaching the last few months and days of being a family member of EEA.

I have looked through the post and seen HO's heavy hands on people and refusing to follow the rule.

Don't shiver guys, chill!!!.

The reason why HO give you appeal under section 36 of the EEA is that you're lawfully recognise as a person who meet the EEA regulations and requirements.

If you dont meet it, HO policy says you shouldn't be given an appeal right.

As IST is saying, there are lot of information on the platform to help you deal with your appeal. Look through and fight them as you shall win.

HO has no right to refuse anyone whose immigration Leave is controlled or anyone who have to seek permission to enter to do EEA immigration leave.

Under even the local laws you called PSIC. This under section 13(2) of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, you are nobody.

The EEA reg 16(7) makes it clear that you are entitle to be issued leave under derivative right. Even reg 16(7)A inserted by HO doesn't exclude anyone with LLR to apply under EEA route.

I have been so busy that why I haven't responded to you guys. I haven't left.

As I always say and I have said, HO has left the EEA to the courts and the judges are also doing exactly what should have been HO's responsibility.

Best of luck
Thank you @Snooky for checking in. Does it matter which appeal process chosen? I chose a paper appeal. Not sure this is okay. Also does it affect my appeal of I made application under appendix fm in december? I am just abit confused. I knew the would refuse anyway but when it comes down to being faced with it, it's not easy at all 😂
In normal sense it doesn't make any difference but according to research by legal psychologist, your present at court matters and your cross examination makes a lot of influence.

But please with the British legal system, there is something call fair trial which under section 21 of the HR Act or the right to have a fair or public trial under section 6(2) of the ECHR world almost 90% of all trials.
Thanks so much @snooky, we really appreciate your effort,may God continue to bless you with plenty of knowledge to share with us the vulnerable 🙏🙏🙏

Greatgreat
Scotland

Post by Greatgreat » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:23 am

Mecry2020 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:47 pm
Hi everyone

They said I did not demonstrated that I meet the requirements of regulation 16(5) of the 2016 Regulations.

I am working without benefit and I don't understand what is required in the 16(5) of the 2016 Regulations.

Thanks.
Hello Mecry2020
Regulation 16 (5) states
'The criteria in this paragraph are that—

(a)the person is the primary carer of a British citizen (“BC”);

(b)BC is residing in the United Kingdom; and

(c)BC would be unable to reside in the United Kingdom or in another EEA State if the person left the United Kingdom for an indefinite period.

From your refusal, it could be that they are saying you have not shown that you are a primary carer for your british child. You need to show evidence such as letters from school or court order (this depends on your personal circumstances). If you have a partner, you need to show that you are the primary carer for the british citizen child such as evidence that your partner works all the time and cannot be full time carer of your child.
What evidences did you provide during your application?

Greatgreat
Scotland

Post by Greatgreat » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:25 am

lida56 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:45 pm
Greeting to all and hope you are all keeping well. I Just wanted to let you know that yesterday I received final response from the complaints review stating that a Senior Caseworker has reviewed my case and recommended that a decision will be made within three weeks. I've kept my filled complaint form to PHSO in order to attach the final response. But now by such a respond should I wait further or sent the complaint form to PHSO, would there be any benefit except a recommendation for escalation! I'm in doubt, what else should I do given the short time remaining, and what would be the result after waiting so long, over 16 months torture!
Oh my..16 months is a long time, torture indeed! Fingers crossed for you and most importantly when they do make a decision, I pray it's favourable.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:28 am

Mecry2020 wrote:
Hi everyone

Thanks.
The criteria in this paragraph are that—

(a) the person is the primary carer of a British citizen (“BC”);

b) BC is residing in the United Kingdom; and

c) BC would be unable to reside in the United Kingdom or in another EEA State if the person left the United Kingdom for an indefinite period.

This is regulation 16(5). Is a simple qualification and whatever HO policy says is an infringement to your right.

The 16(5)A in simple terms ask if you look after a British child.

The 16(5)B in simple term ask is the child in the UK

The 16(5)C in simple terms ask if you dont have a settle status or leave in the UK, will that let you go out of the child's country Indefinitely.

The qualification is just simple one and anyone who has a child with an immigration control on the parent as you have a British child under EEA is illegal in accordance to regulation 16 as it triggers Article 20 of TFEU which gives children the the same right they should have had if they had been 18 years. So this article 20 makes eea adults and children have the same protection and it eliminates discrimination against children of the union who can't exercise right in another member state because of their age.

The courts look at the regulations' requirements only when you're appealing. They only consider if you meet the regulations set out by the EU. It is as simple test.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:41 am

@Greatgreat

If A B C in reg 16(5) is yes to you and not an exempt person under reg 16(7) and 16(7)A then you are entitle to be confirmed as derivative right of residence person under Zambrano principles C34/09 as set out in Patel vs SSHD 16 December 2019 supreme court ruling.

Greatgreat
Scotland

Post by Greatgreat » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:46 am

snooky wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:41 am
@Greatgreat

If A B C in reg 16(5) is yes to you and not an exempt person under reg 16(7) and 16(7)A then you are entitle to be confirmed as derivative right of residence person under Zambrano principles C34/09 as set out in Patel vs SSHD 16 December 2019 supreme court ruling.
Hi @snooky,
I've tried reading about reg 16(7) not sur ei totally understand it. I'll write out my whole refusal so you can have a clear picture.
Reasons for refusal
Your application has been considered under reg 16(5), 16(8) & 20.
The SS must issue a person with no alternative basis of stay in the UK with a derivative card on production of:
a. A valid European passport
b. Proof that the person has a derivative right tonresidde in the uk.
You are applying on the basis that you are a primary carer of xxx child.
To be considered the primary carer we would expect you to provide evidence to show that the child lives with you or spends the majority of his time with you, that you make the day to day decisions in regard to the child's health, education etc and that you are financially responsible for the child.
The evidence you have provided of this is satisfactory.
There is a significant overlap with the right to respect for private and family life which is protected by Article 8 of the ECHR.
You have previously made a successful application on this basis on xxx and was issued on xxx and have leave to remain till December.
Your existing leave means your application cannot succeed, we have not considered the rest of your application and it has been refused on this basis.
As you currently have leave to remain you should not make further application until this leave expires.
You should then make an application under Appendix fm of the UK domestic immigration rules before you make a further zambrano application.
Next steps
Appeal rights under reg 36 of EEA reg 2016.

Mecry2020
United Kingdom

Post by Mecry2020 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:02 pm

snooky wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:28 am
Mecry2020 wrote:
Hi everyone

Thanks.

(a) the person is the primary carer of a British citizen (“BC”);

b) BC is residing in the United Kingdom; and

c) BC would be unable to reside in the United Kingdom or in another EEA State if the person left the United Kingdom for an indefinite period.

This is regulation 16(5). Is a simple qualification and whatever HO policy says is an infringement to your right.

The 16(5)A in simple terms ask if you look after a British child.

The 16(5)B in simple term ask is the child in the UK

The 16(5)C in simple terms ask if you dont have a settle status or leave in the UK, will that let you go out of the child's country Indefinitely.

The qualification is just simple one and anyone who has a child with an immigration control on the parent as you have a British child under EEA is illegal in accordance to regulation 16 as it triggers Article 20 of TFEU which gives children the the same right they should have had if they had been 18 years. So this article 20 makes eea adults and children have the same protection and it eliminates discrimination against children of the union who can't exercise right in another member state because of their age.

The courts look at the regulations' requirements only when you're appealing. They only consider if you meet the regulations set out by the EU. It is as simple test.
Thanks Snooky,

I did submitted a letter from school and GP but the letters stated my partner and myself as responsible persons for our children.

Should get another letter stating only me for the appeal.

HO also stated the children would not be forced to leave the UK because I already have leave to remain. How do I argue this?

thanks.

Mecry2020
United Kingdom

Post by Mecry2020 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:06 pm

Greatgreat wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:23 am
Mecry2020 wrote:
Hi everyone

Thanks.
Hello Mecry2020
Regulation 16 (5) states

(c)BC would be unable to reside in the United Kingdom or in another EEA State if the person left the United Kingdom for an indefinite period.

From your refusal, it could be that they are saying you have not shown that you are a primary carer for your british child. You need to show evidence such as letters from school or court order (this depends on your personal circumstances). If you have a partner, you need to show that you are the primary carer for the british citizen child such as evidence that your partner works all the time and cannot be full time carer of your child.
Thanks @Greatgreat,

I provided letters from school and GP only that it stated my partner and my self.

Have you completed your online appeal yet?

Thanks

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:32 pm

Reg 16(1)
A person has a derivative right to reside during any period in which the person—

(a) is not an exempt person; and
(b) satisfies each of the criteria in one or more of paragraphs (2) to (6).

Reg (5)

Reg 16(7)(C)i ii iii iv states that those persons who are exempt under the rules

Reg 16(7)A if your leave was granted under that section example, years ago some eu-eea people were granted indefinite leave to remain under 1971 uk immigration act. These people are not to be excluded from euss because they not exempt persons. They all had to be protected by the Withdrawal Agreement.

So there's no regulation saying those with LR to be exempted.

Mecry2020
United Kingdom

Post by Mecry2020 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:45 pm

snooky wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:32 pm
Reg 16(1)
A person has a derivative right to reside during any period in which the person—

Reg (5)

Reg 16(7)(C)i ii iii iv states that those persons who are exempt under the rules

Reg 16(7)A if your leave was granted under that section example, years ago some eu-eea people were granted indefinite leave to remain under 1971 uk immigration act. These people are not to be excluded from euss because they not exempt persons. They all had to be protected by the Withdrawal Agreement.

Thanks, well understood.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:53 pm

Whether you share responsibility or as a joint carer, the EEA regulations made a provision for that. HO policy will be thrown out because it stops you to meet the regulations under eu law.

If you look at the requirements set in derivative right of residence v 5 there's no law to exclude people with leave to remain in the original law
Attachments
Screenshot_20201025-124902_Word.jpg
Shared Responsibility - Zambrano
Screenshot_20201025-124902_Word.jpg (479.73 KiB) Viewed 1432 times
Screenshot_20201025-124943_Word.jpg
Joint Carers - Zambrano
Screenshot_20201025-124943_Word.jpg (406.46 KiB) Viewed 1432 times
Screenshot_20201025-125542_Word.jpg
Zambrano Requirements in EEA
Screenshot_20201025-125542_Word.jpg (573.54 KiB) Viewed 1432 times

Greatgreat
Scotland

Post by Greatgreat » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:07 pm

Mecry2020 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:06 pm
Greatgreat wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:23 am
Mecry2020 wrote:
Hi everyone

Thanks.
Hello Mecry2020
Regulation 16 (5) states

Thanks @Greatgreat,

I provided letters from school and GP only that it stated my partner and my self.

Have you completed your online appeal yet?

Thanks
Yes I already applied online yesterday

Greatgreat
Scotland

Post by Greatgreat » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:09 pm

snooky wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:32 pm
Reg 16(1)

Reg (5)

Oh..I get it now. Thank you @Snooky

Catalley09
Zimbabwe

Post by Catalley09 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:15 pm

Can someone help me l am stuck on box 6 of the appeal online , my question is this when l edit what’s on page 48 of the old forum according to my situation?

Greatgreat
Scotland

Post by Greatgreat » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:23 pm

Catalley09 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:15 pm
Can someone help me l am stuck on box 6 of the appeal online , my question is this when l edit what’s on page 48 of the old forum according to my situation?
Yes it is. But that box is limited in terms of number of words allowed. I just wrote like a summary of my argument in that box and then I attached a word document of my argument in the email of supporting document I sent after submitting the form.

Catalley09
Zimbabwe

Post by Catalley09 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:30 pm

Greatgreat wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:23 pm
Catalley09 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:15 pm
Yes it is. But that box is limited in terms of number of words allowed. I just wrote like a summary of my argument in that box and then I attached a word document of my argument in the email of supporting document I sent after submitting the form.
Thank you , thought l was doing it wrong

Tiktok
Morocco

Post by Tiktok » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:56 pm

Hello guys hope you all doing good. I'm asking on behalf of my friend . If anyone can give us some advice and help thank you.

Thank you for your application under the EU Settlement Scheme as a ‘person
with a Zambrano right to reside’.
Your application has been carefully considered but from the information and
evidence provided or otherwise available you do not meet the requirements of
the scheme. I am sorry to inform you that your application has therefore been
refused.
The remainder of this letter details the reasons your application has been
refused, what you can do next and the help available from us.
In making this decision, we have complied with our duty under section 55 of the
Borders, Citizenship and Immigration Act 2009 to have regard to the need to
safeguard and promote the welfare of any children who may be affected by the
decision, namely your son xxxxxxxxxx. This duty cannot on its
own satisfy the eligibility requirements of the EU Settlement Scheme for a
person with a Zambrano right to reside, but in assessing your application, the
child’s best interests have been a primary consideration.
Reasons why your application has been refused
We have considered whether you meet the requirements for settled status (also
known as indefinite leave to enter or remain) or pre-settled status (also known
as limited leave to enter or remain) under the EU Settlement Scheme.
Unfortunately, based on the information and evidence provided or otherwise
available, and for the reasons set out in this letter, you do not meet the
requirements.
To qualify under the scheme you need to meet the requirements that are set out
in Appendix EU to the Immigration Rules. You can find out more about the
requirements here www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-citizens-f ... ligibility.
You have applied to the EU Settlement Scheme as the primary carer of British
citizen in the UK. Your application has been refused because the information

available to us does not show that you are a ‘person with a Zambrano right to
reside’ on this basis.
To qualify for settled or pre-settled status as a ‘person with a Zambrano right to
reside’, you must have a right to reside in the UK because you meet the
relevant requirements in the Immigration (European Economic Area)
Regulations 2016 (‘the EEA Regulations’). As you state that you are the primary
carer of a British citizen, it is regulation 16(5) that is relevant in your
circumstances. However, we are not satisfied that you meet the requirements of
regulation 16(5) because:
Your application is refused for the following reasons:
 You have not provided sufficient evidence to show you are the primary
carer of xxxxxxxxx. You claim to be the childs joint
primary carer but have provided no evidence of physical contact with
your son. You state in your application form that you ‘used to’ send £150
to your sons mother as child support, the wording ‘used to’ suggests that
this is no longer happening. Furthermore financial contributions on their
own do not fulfill the criteria to be considered a primary carer. You state
that you now send your son toys/letters each month. It is considered that
this arrangement could be continued should you be required to leave the
UK and that the childs best interests would not be affected without
evidence that you are currently a physical presence in his life.
 You have not demonstrated that xxxxxxx would be
unable to reside in the UK or in another EEA state if you were required to
leave for an indefinite period. Your sons mother with whom he resides is
a British Citizen and therefore your son can remain in the UK.
n EU Settlement Scheme application based on a Zambrano right to reside will
be refused where there is a realistic prospect that an application for leave to
remain under Appendix FM to the Immigration Rules, or otherwise relying on
Article 8 (the right to respect for private and family life) of the European
Convention on Human Rights (ECHR), would succeed. This is because if you
are able to obtain leave to remain in the UK on one of these bases, you would
not be required to leave the UK, which means xxxxxxxxxx
would not be compelled to leave the UK or the EEA.
You cannot show that you would be required to leave the UK, and therefore
cannot be considered a person with a Zambrano right to reside, if you have not
made an application under Appendix FM to the Immigration Rules or an Article
8 ECHR claim where there is a realistic prospect that such an application or
claim would succeed.
An Appendix FM application, or Article 8 ECHR claim, will be considered to
have a realistic prospect of success where the applicant has family life in the
UK with a British citizen and there is no apparent reason why such an
application or claim would be refused. Should you feel you are able to
demonstrate a subsisting relationship with your son you should apply again
You were previously granted leave to remain under Family/Private life rules on
the basis of your relationship with your son.You have not made a further
application for leave to remain under this route or an Article 8 ECHR claim and
the Secretary of State has not been made aware of any change to your
circumstances since the most recent decision to grant you leave.
As such, it is considered that a further application under Appendix FM to the
Immigration Rules or an Article 8 ECHR claim has a realistic prospect of
success in your case. It is accepted, for the purposes of your EU Settlement
Scheme application, that you are the father of a British citizen child and there is
no apparent reason why an Appendix FM application or Article 8 ECHR claim
would be refused.
Please note that this assessment is without prejudice to the outcome of any
future Appendix FM application or Article 8 ECHR claim you may submit which
will be determined on the basis of its individual merits.
As you did not submit a further Appendix FM application or Article 8 ECHR
application claim you have therefore failed to show that you would be required
to leave the UK and that xxxxxxxxx would be unable to reside
in the UK or EEA if you left the UK for an indefinite period. Accordingly, your
application on the basis of being a ‘person with a Zambrano right to reside’ has
been refused.
It is considered that the information available does not show that you meet the
eligibility requirements for settled status set out in rule EU11 of Appendix EU to
the Immigration Rules or those for pre-settled status which are set out in rule
EU14 of that Appendix. Therefore, you have been refused settled status and
pre-settled status under rule EU6.
Next steps
If you have additional information or evidence that shows you meet the
requirements, you can make another application to the EU Settlement Scheme
at any time online at: https://apply-for-eu-settled-status.homeoffice.gov.uk.
Applications are free of charge and you have until 30 June 2021, or until any
status you currently hold under the scheme ceases to be valid, to reapply.
If you wish to re-apply as a person with a derivative right to reside, you will need
to call the EU Settlement Resolution Centre to request another paper
application form. Their contact information can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-
ukvi-inside-outside-uk/y/inside-the-uk/eu-settlement-scheme-settled-and-pre-
settled-status.
If you wish to apply on another basis, you may be able to apply online at apply-
for-eu-settled-status.homeoffice.gov.uk. You can find out more about the
requirements at www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-citizens-f ... ligibility.
Alternatively, you can apply for an administrative review if you think the decision
maker made an error or did not follow the published guidance, or where you
have new information or evidence in support of your application.
You have 28 calendar days from the date on which you receive this decision to
apply for an administrative review.
Information on how to apply for an administrative review, the process and the
fees payable are all available online at: www.gov.uk/guidance/eu-settlement-
scheme-apply-for-an-administrative-review.
The administrative review application form is available online at: https://visas-
immigration.service.gov.uk/product/admin-review.
You can also appeal this decision to the First Tier Tribunal under the
Immigration Citizens’ Rights Appeals (EU Exit) Regulations 2020.
If you are in the UK on the date of this decision you have 14 calendar days after
the date this letter is sent to appeal. If you are outside the UK on the date of this
decision you have 28 calendar days from the date you receive this letter to
appeal.
You can appeal on the basis that the decision is not in accordance with the EU
Settlement Scheme rules, or that it breaches any rights you have under the
Withdrawal Agreement, the EEA EFTA Separation Agreement, or the Swiss
Citizens’ Rights Agreement. You may bring or continue an appeal from inside or
outside the UK.
Information and support on how to appeal, the process and the fees payable
are all available online at https://www.gov.uk/immigration-asylum-
tribunal/overview.
You can get help and advice from :
- a solicitor. More information is available at https://www.gov.uk/find-a-
legal-adviser
- an immigration adviser. More information is available at
https://www.gov.uk/find-an-immigration-adviser
- Citizens Advice. More information is available at
http://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/index/getadvice.htm
If you are not getting help from a legal representative you can read the guide on
representing yourself.
If you do not appeal now and do apply for an administrative review you will be
able to appeal later if your administrative review is unsuccessful. Your
administrative review decision will give you further details on how to appeal.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this letter, you can call the EU
Settlement Resolution Centre anytime from Monday to Friday (excluding bank
holidays), 8am to 8pm Saturday and Sunday, 9:30am to 4:30pm. Opening
hours during bank holidays can be found on gov.uk:
www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside- ... ettlement-
scheme-settled-and-pre-settled-status:
Calling from inside the UK: 0300 123 7379
Calling from outside the UK: +44 203 080 0010
Further details on contacting us can be found on our website:
www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk/y.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:18 pm

Tiktok wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:56 pm
Hello guys hope you all doing good. I'm asking on behalf of my friend . If anyone can give us some advice and help thank you.

refused.
requirements.

reside’ on this basis.
To qualify for settled or pre-settled status as a ‘person with a Zambrano right to
claim would succeed.
Scheme application, that you are the father of a British citizen child and there is
would be refused.
application on the basis of being a ‘person with a Zambrano right to reside’ has
been refused.
eligibility requirements for settled status set out in rule EU11 of Appendix EU to
Next steps
If you wish to re-apply as a person with a derivative right to reside, you will need
settled-status.
If you wish to apply on another basis, you may be able to apply online at apply-
Alternatively, you can apply for an administrative review if you think the decision
The administrative review application form is available online at: https://visas-
If you are in the UK on the date of this decision you have 14 calendar days after
the date this letter is sent to appeal. If you are outside the UK on the date of this
appeal.
outside the UK.
tribunal/overview.
legal-adviser
If you are not getting help from a legal representative you can read the guide on
representing yourself.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this letter, you can call the EU
HO used grammatical error to refused your claim as a Zambrano Carer because of (used) but they refuse to use the same grammar in the regulations to allow cases. Sad!!!

I have said it here before, words matters in law and people should be careful about their sentences.

In Zambrano application the grammar should be Past Participle, Present, Present Continuous,and Future Tenses.

My friend, all what you can do is to take a chance and do AR. Remember to add enough evidence of responsibility of your past participle, responsibility for present and responsibility for future.

You also have to show that the child depends on you by way of, previously taken child to school, church/mosque, GP, given child social life, etc.

That is the only way to clean the mess with bad grammar. Also you can do EEA Drf1 application in which when refused, the judges will look to the eea regulation 16, dependency and responsibility in your favour not the English.

Who ever decided your case picked on you and you complain as English isn't your first language and clearly knew you did the application with a solicitor.

Good luck

Tiktok
Morocco

Post by Tiktok » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:14 pm

snooky wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:18 pm
Tiktok wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:56 pm

refused.
requirements.

reside’ on this basis.
claim would succeed.
would be refused.
been refused.
Next steps
settled-status.
appeal.
outside the UK.
tribunal/overview.
legal-adviser
representing yourself.
HO used grammatical error to refused your claim as a Zambrano Carer because of (used) but they refuse to use the same grammar in the regulations to allow cases. Sad!!!

I have said it here before, words matters in law and people should be careful about their sentences.

In Zambrano application the grammar should be Past Participle, Present, Present Continuous,and Future Tenses.

My friend, all what you can do is to take a chance and do AR. Remember to add enough evidence of responsibility of your past participle, responsibility for present and responsibility for future.

You also have to show that the child depends on you by way of, previously taken child to school, church/mosque, GP, given child social life, etc.

That is the only way to clean the mess with bad grammar. Also you can do EEA Drf1 application in which when refused, the judges will look to the eea regulation 16, dependency and responsibility in your favour not the English.

Who ever decided your case picked on you and you complain as English isn't your first language and clearly knew you did the application with a solicitor.

Good luck

Thanks lot snooky for ur kind reply.

I have 2 years and half visa as parent and now im separated from my wife and my child lives with his mum and im waiting for the court now and his mum does want me to see him .

Do u think I should apply for AR can you please give me a letter what do I say on my AR . Thanks

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:33 pm

@Tiktok

You will have to get a contact order to be able to win. Even in appendix FM LR you will only succeed if there's contact order, dependency and responsibility

lolwe
inactive
Zimbabwe

Post by lolwe » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:41 pm

Any Zambrano carer who applies for EU settlement will be refused, if they have leave to enter or remain in the UK under Appendix FM

Immigration Rules Appendix EU EU, other EEA and Swiss citizens and family members

Annex 1 - Definitions

person with a Zambrano right to reside

a person who has satisfied the Secretary of State, including (where applicable) by the required evidence of family relationship, that, by the specified date, they are (and for the relevant period have been), or (as the case may be) for the relevant period in which they rely on having been a person with a Zambrano right to reside (before they then became a person who had a derivative or Zambrano right to reside) they were:

(a) resident for a continuous qualifying period in the UK with a derivative right to reside by virtue of regulation 16(1) of the EEA Regulations, by satisfying the criteria in:

(i) paragraph (5) of that regulation; or

(ii) paragraph (6) of that regulation where that person’s primary carer is, or (as the case may be) was, entitled to a derivative right to reside in the UK under paragraph (5), regardless (where the person was previously granted limited leave to enter or remain under this Appendix as a person with a Zambrano right to reside and was under the age of 18 years at the date of application for that leave) of whether, in respect of the criterion in regulation 16(6)(a) of the EEA Regulations, they are, or (as the case may be) were, under the age of 18 years; and

(b) without leave to enter or remain in the UK granted under another part of these Rules

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:50 pm

lolwe wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:41 pm
Any Zambrano carer who applies for EU settlement will be refused, if they have leave to enter or remain in the UK under Appendix FM

Immigration Rules Appendix EU EU, other EEA and Swiss citizens and family members

Annex 1 - Definitions

person with a Zambrano right to reside

a person who has satisfied the Secretary of State, including (where applicable) by the required evidence of family relationship, that, by the specified date, they are (and for the relevant period have been), or (as the case may be) for the relevant period in which they rely on having been a person with a Zambrano right to reside (before they then became a person who had a derivative or Zambrano right to reside) they were:

(a) resident for a continuous qualifying period in the UK with a derivative right to reside by virtue of regulation 16(1) of the EEA Regulations, by satisfying the criteria in:

(i) paragraph (5) of that regulation; or

(ii) paragraph (6) of that regulation where that person’s primary carer is, or (as the case may be) was, entitled to a derivative right to reside in the UK under paragraph (5), regardless (where the person was previously granted limited leave to enter or remain under this Appendix as a person with a Zambrano right to reside and was under the age of 18 years at the date of application for that leave) of whether, in respect of the criterion in regulation 16(6)(a) of the EEA Regulations, they are, or (as the case may be) were, under the age of 18 years; and

(b) without leave to enter or remain in the UK granted under another part of these Rules
Everyone knows that here. We have already discussed these rules and have moved on. Those here need motivation to succeed.

Now back to your statement, it is never always true and many people in here and not here have succeeded EUSS whiles having leave to remain.

Again, the law that you have claimed through Appendix EU have been thrown out by judges and allowing people because it is not compatible to EEA regulation 16 and eu law and Articles.

Those who have persued their cases to the courts keep winning. EU settlement scheme immigration rule should reflect regulation 16 and anything below it above renders it not in compliance with eu Article.

In the eu law it defined exempt persons and listed them. Those with LLR were not part of it so HO inserted is illegal and unlawful according to cases since January from the courts

Good luck to all