ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) application - Evidence to support my claim it would be difficult for me to establish a private life outside the

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

seeweare
India

FLR (M) application - Evidence to support my claim it would be difficult for me to establish a private life outside the

Post by seeweare » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:49 am

Hi everyone,

I am submitting FLR(M) application for my wife.
I have explained within the application that it is difficult to settle outside the UK.
As part of the document checklist, they have asked for a document to provide ‘evidence to support my claim it would be difficult for me to establish a private life outside the UK’.
I can think of explaing my work history and settlement status (which i already did within the application form) but cannot think of anything else. We don't have kids and cannot showcase any school letters. Not sure what other information is needed that isn't already stated in the application or the documentation already being submitted (e.g. marriage certificate, title deeds, etc.)

I understand everyone’s details or reasons will be different but i am looking for some guidance.
Could anyone who applied flr(m) provide any info?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Ramana CV

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: FLR (M) application - Evidence to support my claim it would be difficult for me to establish a private life outside

Post by Korekt » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:54 pm

If you are confident you meet the requirements for FLR(M), you don't have to worry about that question or the evidence asked for to support your response to it.

Your response to those questions come in where you don't meet the requirements.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR (M) application - Evidence to support my claim it would be difficult for me to establish a private life outside

Post by seagul » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:03 pm

seeweare wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:49 am
Hi everyone,

I am submitting FLR(M) application for my wife.
I have explained within the application that it is difficult to settle outside the UK.
As part of the document checklist, they have asked for a document to provide ‘evidence to support my claim it would be difficult for me to establish a private life outside the UK’.
I can think of explaing my work history and settlement status (which i already did within the application form) but cannot think of anything else. We don't have kids and cannot showcase any school letters. Not sure what other information is needed that isn't already stated in the application or the documentation already being submitted (e.g. marriage certificate, title deeds, etc.)

I understand everyone’s details or reasons will be different but i am looking for some guidance.
Could anyone who applied flr(m) provide any info?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Ramana CV
Same or similar question you will come across on the application form too where other than truthful reply doesn't require anything. Application & checklist covers wider range of scenarios, therefore, only need to choose/supply what actually congruent to your category. You might come across another strange question.

immigration-for-family-members/children ... 82-40.html
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.