ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application processing timelines

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Shanda
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zambia

Naturalisation application processing timelines

Post by Shanda » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:53 am

‪Eligibility criteria : 7 years DLR 3 years ILR‬
‪Language Criteria : Life in the UK Test & CEFR Trinity‬
‪Nationality : Zambian
‪Method of application : Online ‬
‪Date of application : July 10, 2020‬
‪Payment method : Debit Card‬
‪Date of acknowledgement : July 13, 2020‬
‪Date of biometric letter for re-use received: August August 6, 2020‬
‪Date Of invitation to use IDV: August 29, 2020‬
‪Date of Approval email: 27 October 2020‬
‪Date of ceremony: Pending

‪On September 22, I received an email from UKBA advising me to submit another Speaking and Listening English test taken within the last 2 years because the one I had submitted which I wrote in 2016 had expired. I was surprised as I had used it for my settlement application. I had to write the Trinity English test again and submitted it on September 27, 2020. ‬

I would like to thank each and everyone of you who have been of great help on this forum. To the moderators thank you soooo much for your great help since joining this forum in 2009. May the Lord bless you all. Thank you once again for helping with a willing heart and a joyful spirit. Stay blessed .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Naturalisation application processing timelines

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:41 am

There are existing timeline topics. We don't need individually titled timeline threads.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.