ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal to Irish Study Visa refusal lost

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

White_Pearl
Ireland

Re: Appeal to Irish Study Visa refusal lost

Post by White_Pearl » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:55 am

Xainrind wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:13 pm
Dhl from Pakistan. I m sure they have received your previous appeal as well. But they are delaying because they don't want to give visa
Why they dont want to give visa?
Well, if you meet the requirements and all verifications, then why they wouldnt give a visa?
Visa’s for study are being processed at the moment and so are the appeals.

If they dont want to give a visa, they would never let anyone give a chance to apply for it.

Zulqarnain

Post by Zulqarnain » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:27 pm

Zerubbabel wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:29 pm
That's why I recommended you check in another country. In case there is window for refund, you don't want to miss it. Try to see with your Uni. Tell them the visa was refused, I hope they won't just keep the money. There must be a way to withdraw and get your money back possible minus some admin fees.

The refusal above was strong and it's not an easy task to recover from it to be honest.

When they write such a refusal, it means they have bad assumptions about your profile. They think you seek admission as a student just to enter the country and then stay there, work illegally, don't study and never leave. You need to convince them that your project is solid.
I have recovered from it with some solid facts.

Also just to update everyone else as well, they received my appeal on this Tuesday and yesterday on Thursday I received a email from Visa Office saying they have granted me visa on appeal.

Thank you so much for all of your help and support. It was very useful.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:00 pm

Zulqarnain wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:27 pm
Also just to update everyone else as well, they received my appeal on this Tuesday and yesterday on Thursday I received a email from Visa Office saying they have granted me visa on appeal.

Congrats!

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:39 pm

Zulqarnain wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:27 pm
Zerubbabel wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:29 pm
That's why I recommended you check in another country. In case there is window for refund, you don't want to miss it. Try to see with your Uni. Tell them the visa was refused, I hope they won't just keep the money. There must be a way to withdraw and get your money back possible minus some admin fees.

The refusal above was strong and it's not an easy task to recover from it to be honest.

When they write such a refusal, it means they have bad assumptions about your profile. They think you seek admission as a student just to enter the country and then stay there, work illegally, don't study and never leave. You need to convince them that your project is solid.
I have recovered from it with some solid facts.

I am happy for you. Welcome to Ireland 😊 back your bags.....

Zulqarnain

Post by Zulqarnain » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:50 pm

Thank you so much all of you.