ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application filling doubts

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samuk2021
India

ILR application filling doubts

Post by samuk2021 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:37 pm

Dear all ,
When I was trying to fill the application ILR form, below was one of the questions, which i actually dont understand .

Does the period of stay on which this application was based include any leave granted since 11 January 2018?

Have you had any absences from the UK during any leave granted since 11 January 2018?
(Required)
This includes all absences however short. Do not include travel to Crown Dependencies.

Could you please help me with this ? Do I need to provide all the travel details outside UK from 11 Jan 2018 to till date ?

I really appreciate your timely help
thanks
Sam

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR application filling doubts

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:41 pm

Please carry on in your existing topic.
indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-for-mom- ... 07591.html
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

samuk2021
India

Re: ILR application filling doubts

Post by samuk2021 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:43 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:41 pm
Please carry on in your existing topic.
indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-for-mom- ... 07591.html
Sure .. thanks posted there too