ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant visa for Wife and Kid

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sagarjv

Dependant visa for Wife and Kid

Post by sagarjv » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:49 pm

Hi
I am an HSMP Visa holder in the UK (which is valid till Sep 2011) and I am currently in India. My visa was issued in Sep-2004 and I am on 1+3+3 category.
My wife has a HSMP Dependant visa and her visa is valid till 17-Sep-2008. She came to India in Apr-2008 and in Aug-08 she delivered a baby. Now as we want to return back to the UK, I want to apply for my wife's dependant visa (as her visa is expiring on 17-Sep-2008) as well as my baby's dependant visa, can you please guide me by answering to the following queries:

Do we need to fill 2 seperate dependant visa application forms (one for my wife and one for the baby)
What is the correct fee (though on VFS website they say INR 51K am I need to pay 17K under HSMP)
Do I need to pay 2 application fees (i.e. for my wife and baby)

Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
sagar

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:15 pm

1. VAF2 form - to be filed by each applicant (Before you ask - application to be signed by either parent)
2. Fees - INR 17K (check exact amount from VFS website) to be paid for each dependent.

See also HSMP dependent Timelines

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

sagarjv

Thanks

Post by sagarjv » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:00 pm

Thanks sushdmehta and have a good weekend. :D