ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Photo upload

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Alakazam

Photo upload

Post by Alakazam » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:33 pm

Hi all

I’ve just submitted my application and paid for the British citizenship.

I previously assumed that we need to upload our passport picture onto UKVCAS. But going through the application, the guidance and this forum, it looks like photo submission is not required on UKVCAS. It will be taken at the biometric in person appointment.

Could you please confirm if I’ve got this right.

Thanks in advance
Alakazam

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Photo upload

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:34 pm

Correct.

Your passport size photo is only needed to be pasted on the referee form. Scanned and uploaded referee declarations then.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Alakazam

Re: Photo upload

Post by Alakazam » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:39 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:34 pm
Correct.

Your passport size photo is only needed to be pasted on the referee form. Scanned and uploaded referee declarations then.
Thanks for the rapid response Cullinan