ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UVKCAS APPOINTMENT needed even after IDVAPP?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

surabhi

UVKCAS APPOINTMENT needed even after IDVAPP?

Post by surabhi » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:14 pm

Hi,
we have submitted the Naturalisation application and recieved email to submit facial things etc using IDVAPP.

Today got a mail saying 'reminder that you havent arranged a UKVCAS appointment and application will be rejected in 45 days, if you didnt attend'

Is it normal ? I thought once you get the biometric reuse email, you dont have to arrange any more UKVCAS appointment.Only thing you shoudl do is load documents and capture pictures in app.Pls correct me if I am wrong.

walawala
Newly Registered
Oman

Re: UVKCAS APPOINTMENT needed even after IDVAPP?

Post by walawala » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:18 pm

I'm not affected by this but this has been asked at least a dozen of times in the past 2 weeks. There is no need to attend. It's even explained on the UKVCAS website. Jeez!

surabhi

Post by surabhi » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:43 pm

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.But I am not able to see anything about this in UKVCAS.Only thing I can see is dont do both.is that what you mean?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:44 pm

Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

surabhi

Post by surabhi » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:55 pm

Sorry,If I was not made my query clear..

1.submitted application in UKVi.
2.uploaded docs in UKVCAS
3.in the month of Sep, recieved an email saying, they will reuse the old Biometric and I can use the IDVAPP to capture facial pictures.Thats done.
4.waiting till today
5.recieved an email saying, I havent submitted the biometric and I have 45 days to submit it.

this is my situation.
My assumption was,
since I used IDVAPP,they will reusue my old biometric(this is what the email said, when they asked me to register with IDVAPP..mail recievd in Sep 1st week.) and I dont have to attend any more UKVCAS appointment.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:58 pm

Maybe you did not read the above topic properly. Also please continue in the above thread provided to discuss regarding biometrics. We already have a long running thread. This thread will soon be locked by moderators.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

walawala
Newly Registered
Oman

Post by walawala » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:03 pm

He is taking the piss. All he should do is use the search function or read back a couple of pages. Surely he is a troll.

surabhi

Post by surabhi » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:25 pm

Thanks CULLINAN.Your post was helping ..and I added my comments to the thread which you gave.

@walawala - I think you should give respect to people rather than calling others troll..All people here are trying to get help from others. Dont think every one is having rich knowledge like you.!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:29 pm

walawala wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:03 pm
He is taking the piss. All he should do is use the search function or read back a couple of pages. Surely he is a troll.
I suggest you read the forum rules and post with respect. If you don't like what members asking or have an opinion that is derogatory, then best not to reply to a person. Otherwise you will find yourself banned from the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.