ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 Form Documets Help plz

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Prince_irl
United Kingdom

MN1 Form Documets Help plz

Post by Prince_irl » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:27 pm

Dear members/Admin

I Applied For my Son ( 14 yr ) Citizenship through MN1 online Application ( child bron in UK before my British citizenship ).

He have Biomatric appointment on 17/11/2020 i have to upload all the Documents which i have but i dont have my marriage certificate.

As in Aug 2020 I Applied for my wife EEA settlement paper Application on surinder singh route and send Orignal Marriage certificate with that Application. And unfortunately I misplaced the photocopy of marriage certificate.

I called EU settlement Team they told me that they will send marrage certificate back but haven't recived it yet and Due to lockdown i am not sure if i will be recived it on time.

What you suggest if i can upload all the Documents and send them the case referance number that marriage certificate is already in home office or should i wait for marriage certificate to recived it back ????

Or any other Good suggestions plz
application sent...18/01/2016
paymen taken 21/01/2016
biomatics letter...03/02/2016 (dated 28/01/2016)
biomatrics given 07/02/2016
COA with work 15/02/2016
Passport back request 10/02/2016
passport back......20/02/2016
RC Arrive....4/08/2016

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: MN1 Form Documets Help plz

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:11 am

You can carry on with the appointment as planned. If you get the marriage certificate it is good. You can scan and upload before appointment.

If not, I would suggest:

Add a cover letter with your application and submit your application for now as planned.

As soon you get the marriage certificate back:

Send a copy via email & post to HO mentioning your Case ID/UAN.

Citizenship applications take long anyways so you will have good enough time. Any missing documents, CW normally requests also, in case it happens before you already sent it.

Email: NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk

Home Office
Permanent Migration Team
The Capital Building
Old Hall Street
Liverpool
L3 9PP
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.