ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Immigration Applications

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Previous Immigration Applications

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:10 pm

Parkash1234 wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:22 pm
CULLINAN

I just received HMRC Employment history response. I'm happy it is aligned with my records. Only one issue which I found is.. Someone who worked on the letter did a small typo mistake. He/She duplicated my 2013/2014 Employer name on 2014/2015 year. Both employers looks same name so done typo I supposed. I called HMRC now and told them and she said you will get a response within a Week. She confirmed it was typo. Question is...

- Shell I proceed with application now?
- Do I write a note to HO for this a nothing required?

Many Thanks brother.
No issues. Add a small note in the cover letter if you wish.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Parkash1234
India

Post by Parkash1234 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:19 pm

Thanks CULLINAN

I will proceed then. Much appreciated.

Parkash1234
India

Post by Parkash1234 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:02 am

CULLINAN

I have submitted my application. Just to check few things with you so I should get some peace. Thanks

I got following doc checklist:

1 - The passport issued by ABC for MR... (I added my current and previous Passports)
2 - Proof of living in the UK for Mr.... for 5 years if applying in your own right or 3 years if applying
as the spouse of a British Citizen (Again Current and Previous Passports showing 5 years stamps and beyond)
3 - Mr... proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions (My ILR BRP card)
4 - The degree certificate for Mr.... to prove the level of English language required (My UK Master degree)
5 - Two referee declarations for Mr.... (My both referees form)
6 - Current Biometric Residence Permit for Mr.... (Again my ILR BRP Card)

Additionally:
I forget to add my letter of explanation and submitted my uploaded docs. I later uploaded but it's not showing submitted. Will case worker will get that too even status is not showing submitted?

The earliest appointment I got is 30th Nov. I quickly reserved and paid. Can I check for other dates and amend if get early dates?

I booked appointment and uploaded docs but still stage 6 of the form "Further actions" is still visible. Is it normal or I'm missing anything here? Or may be once I attend Biometric appointment the message "There are some more actions below that you must complete. Your application may not be successful if you do not complete the mandatory actions." should go away?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:41 am

Parkash1234 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:02 am
CULLINAN

I have submitted my application. Just to check few things with you so I should get some peace. Thanks

I got following doc checklist:

1 - The passport issued by ABC for MR... (I added my current and previous Passports)
2 - Proof of living in the UK for Mr.... for 5 years if applying in your own right or 3 years if applying
as the spouse of a British Citizen (Again Current and Previous Passports showing 5 years stamps and beyond)
3 - Mr... proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions (My ILR BRP card)
4 - The degree certificate for Mr.... to prove the level of English language required (My UK Master degree)
5 - Two referee declarations for Mr.... (My both referees form)
6 - Current Biometric Residence Permit for Mr.... (Again my ILR BRP Card)
All above fine. Assuming you input LIUK reference in the form
Additionally:
I forget to add my letter of explanation and submitted my uploaded docs. I later uploaded but it's not showing submitted. Will case worker will get that too even status is not showing submitted?
You can only SELF-submit once. However, nothing to worry. The staff at your appointment will submit that for you on 30th Nov. It will say “submitted” then.

The earliest appointment I got is 30th Nov. I quickly reserved and paid. Can I check for other dates and amend if get early dates?
No. You will have to cancel your appointment first and may end up not even getting a slot for 30th Nov plus £10 admin charge will be deducted from your refund. So best to stick with 30th Nov now

I booked appointment and uploaded docs but still stage 6 of the form "Further actions" is still visible. Is it normal or I'm missing anything here? Or may be once I attend Biometric appointment the message "There are some more actions below that you must complete. Your application may not be successful if you do not complete the mandatory actions." should go away?
Do not bother with it. It will remain the same. It is normal. In fact it will still show the same after your appointment AND after your decision also!!
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Parkash1234
India

Post by Parkash1234 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:51 am

Much appreciated bruv.

Assuming you input LIUK reference in the form - Yes I did and it asked for certificate reference number.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:02 am

Parkash1234 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:51 am
Much appreciated bruv.

Assuming you input LIUK reference in the form - Yes I did and it asked for certificate reference number.
I dont know when you took your test, but if you have the certificate issued, best to upload that also. Recently LIUK only provides the reference number and no certificate.

Parkash1234
India

Post by Parkash1234 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:05 am

CULLINAN

I did last year just before my ILR application. I got certificate. I will upload it now.

veereshgb
Newly Registered
India

Post by veereshgb » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:51 pm

hi , currently i am also with same position and had submitted the application with answer 'NO' after Tier 2 and ILR, could you please advice on the below what need to be done?.
myukqueries wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:59 am
THANK YOU!!

Apologies - i thought because this topic was in relation previous immigration applications, i thought it would be a relevant question.

Thanks anyway.
CULLINAN wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:53 am
myukqueries wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:47 am
HI CULLINAN,

Is there a specific Home office email address to contact them and let them know if you have missed something in your application?

This is in regards to the naturalisation application.

On the question of previous applications, I have answered NO. Even though I have taken Tier 2 and got ILR through it.
I misinterpreted the question as "Active" UK immigration applications.

Can you advice who to email it to?
I have emailed to nationalityenquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk and got an email to fill the form and send it to furthernationalityqueries mailbox.

Is there any other email address that i should send the information to?

I have provided all the details with evidence on the email.
AS you can imagine, it has made me a bit nervous...

Thanks
Please do not tag your questions onto someone else’s topic. You can use the email you mentioned or:

NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk

veereshgb
Newly Registered
India

Post by veereshgb » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:51 pm

hi , currently i am also with same position and had submitted the application with answer 'NO' after Tier 2 and ILR, could you please advice on the below what need to be done?.
myukqueries wrote:
THANK YOU!!

Apologies - i thought because this topic was in relation previous immigration applications, i thought it would be a relevant question.

Thanks anyway.
CULLINAN wrote:
myukqueries wrote:
HI CULLINAN,

Is there a specific Home office email address to contact them and let them know if you have missed something in your application?

On the question of previous applications, I have answered NO. Even though I have taken Tier 2 and got ILR through it.

I have emailed to nationalityenquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk and got an email to fill the form and send it to furthernationalityqueries mailbox.

Thanks
Please do not tag your questions onto someone else’s topic. You can use the email you mentioned or:

myukqueries
United Kingdom

Post by myukqueries » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:34 pm

veereshgb wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:51 pm
myukqueries wrote:
THANK YOU!!

Thanks anyway.
CULLINAN wrote:
myukqueries wrote:
HI CULLINAN,

Thanks

I emailed nationality support with all my previous applications and BRP references and pictures.

They emailed me back acknowledging that the caseworker will consider the email while deciding the application. I got the approval on the 5th Nov so emailing them worked.

NOt sure if that would have made any difference but i emailed just to be sure.