ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Consent forms

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sinan87
United Kingdom

Tier 2 to ILR- Minimum working hours

Post by Sinan87 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:37 pm

Hello

I am a doctor on Tier 2 visa and will be eligible for ILR next month,
However my employer decided to reduce number of my working hours from 37.5 to 33 hours/week but keeping the same salary which way higher than threshold anyway , would this affect my ILR ? Do I need to notify the home office ?

Many Thanks

Rambo_ILR
India

Re: Tier 2 to ILR- Minimum working hours

Post by Rambo_ILR » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:43 pm

As per guidance it states below:-

"88. Your contracted working hours must be at least 30 hours a week"

So i think you are OK.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 to ILR- Minimum working hours

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:55 pm

Sinan87 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:37 pm
Hello

I am a doctor on Tier 2 visa and will be eligible for ILR next month,
However my employer decided to reduce number of my working hours from 37.5 to 33 hours/week but keeping the same salary which way higher than threshold anyway , would this affect my ILR ? Do I need to notify the home office ?

Many Thanks
Your sponsor will notify the UKVI via SMS. You do not need to do anything and this should not affect you
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Sinan87
United Kingdom

Hours on Payslip

Post by Sinan87 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:39 pm

Hello

I am on Tier 2 Visa and will apply for ILR soon (5yrs route)
I am doing 8 sessions per week (each session is 4 hrs and 10 mins) so in total I am doing 33 hrs and 20 mins per week, however my employer put 8 on Standard hours field of my payslip payroll team said that They cant put 33 hrs 20 mins but provided me with a letter to explain my weekly hours and also mentioned all the details in the Sponsor ILR letter Should this cause any problem ?

Many thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Hours on Payslip

Post by zimba » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:39 pm

Sinan87 wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:39 pm
Hello

I am on Tier 2 Visa and will apply for ILR soon (5yrs route)
I am doing 8 sessions per week (each session is 4 hrs and 10 mins) so in total I am doing 33 hrs and 20 mins per week, however my employer put 8 on Standard hours field of my payslip payroll team said that They cant put 33 hrs 20 mins but provided me with a letter to explain my weekly hours and also mentioned all the details in the Sponsor ILR letter Should this cause any problem ?

Many thanks
UKVI does not care about hours on the payslip. They calculate the min pay requirement based on your pay and hours per week under specified SOC code. If you pass the min pay, then you are fine
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Sinan87
United Kingdom

English language requirement

Post by Sinan87 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:09 am

Hello

I am on Tier 2 and planning to apply for IlR (5yrs route)
My wife (on PBS dependant ) has IELTS SELT (UKVI) which she used to get her first visa in 2015 and still on list of recognised tests so I believe She can use this to apply for ILR,
She changed the spelling of her first name with deed poll in 2018 so she is applying for ILR using her new name which is different from the one on her IELTS certificate but will attach a copy of deed poll, should this cause a problem ? Does she need to sit a new English test ?

Many Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: English language requirement

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:25 am

Sinan87 wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:09 am
Hello

I am on Tier 2 and planning to apply for IlR (5yrs route)
My wife (on PBS dependant ) has IELTS SELT (UKVI) which she used to get her first visa in 2015 and still on list of recognised tests so I believe She can use this to apply for ILR,
She changed the spelling of her first name with deed poll in 2018 so she is applying for ILR using her new name which is different from the one on her IELTS certificate but will attach a copy of deed poll, should this cause a problem ? Does she need to sit a new English test ?

Many Thanks
She did NOT require IELTS for a PBS dependent visa, it would be been disregarded completely if submitted. You can only use an expired test if it was used as the mandatory requirement for a previous application. This does not apply to your dependent. She needs a new test.

Hopefully her passport and BRP card was updated to reflect the name change.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sinan87
United Kingdom

Re: English language requirement

Post by Sinan87 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:52 am

Thank you for your prompt reply,Yes name was changed on Passport and BRP,
I used IELTS UKVI for my visa as Tier 2 General, I hope that I can still use my certificate ?

Sinan87
United Kingdom

Sponsor letter,

Post by Sinan87 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:11 pm

Hello

I am on Tier 2 and applying for ILR,
Does the sponsor letter have to be addressed to “UKVI” ? My sponsor provided me with a letter as “To whom it may concern “ would it be accepted ?

Many Thank

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Sponsor letter,

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:16 pm

Sinan87 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:11 pm
Hello

I am on Tier 2 and applying for ILR,
Does the sponsor letter have to be addressed to “UKVI” ? My sponsor provided me with a letter as “To whom it may concern “ would it be accepted ?

Many Thank
Except where you know the exact address of the department to deal with your application To whom it may concern is acceptable and safe bet to go with.

Sinan87
United Kingdom

Date of application

Post by Sinan87 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:00 pm

I submitted and paid for my ILR Set O on 14/11/20 but my UKVCAS appointment is on 10/12/20, as far as I am aware some of the documents need to be issued no earlier that 28 days before date of
application eg sponsor letter, bank statement, payslip..
My question which one would count as date of application 14/11 or 10/12 ?
Do I need to provide October or November bank statements and payslips (my bank statements are usually on last day of the month) or both to be on the safe side ?

Many Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Date of application

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:13 pm

Sinan87 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:00 pm
I submitted and paid for my ILR Set O on 14/11/20 but my UKVCAS appointment is on 10/12/20, as far as I am aware some of the documents need to be issued no earlier that 28 days before date of
application eg sponsor letter, bank statement, payslip..
My question which one would count as date of application 14/11 or 10/12 ?
Do I need to provide October or November bank statements and payslips (my bank statements are usually on last day of the month) or both to be on the safe side ?

Many Thanks
14/11 is your date of application.

Provide one with the latest on issued not older than 28days from date of application I.e. the last relevant one shall be the one you got Sept. 30 2020. If you provide what you said may be for the sake of good order but not for consideration with respect to your application.

Sinan87
United Kingdom

Consent forms

Post by Sinan87 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:40 pm

Hello
I applied for ILR Set O application with my wife, our utility bills are in joints accounts, as far I understand I (the main applicant) need to sign part 1 and other joint owner to sign part 2.

Can I check whether my wife needs to sign Part 1 as well giving that she is applying for ILR as well?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Consent forms

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:45 pm

Please desist form starting a new topic with every question you have. Topics merged again!! Stick to only one topic for queries on the same apllication.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sinan87
United Kingdom

Post by Sinan87 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:52 pm

Sorry, thought this is the way to do it :roll:

Please could you advise regarding my question about consent form, Does every applicant in Set O Application has to sign part 1 or the main applicant only ?

Kind Regards

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:18 pm

Sinan87 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:40 pm
Hello
I applied for ILR Set O application with my wife, our utility bills are in joints accounts, as far I understand I (the main applicant) need to sign part 1 and other joint owner to sign part 2.

Can I check whether my wife needs to sign Part 1 as well giving that she is applying for ILR as well?
You have comprehended it correctly as part 1 is signed by the applicant whereas part 2 by the partner & part 3 is marked as "n/a" because no third party support is ordinarily allowed.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.