ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

asylum fresh claim processing time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nicknameless
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Nicknameless » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:19 pm

senu14 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:58 pm
Nicknameless wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:49 am
senu14 wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:07 pm
Violetsareblue wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:50 am

Hi Nicknameless,
Ive also unfortunately been waiting for my brp since June after approval letter
Hi Violet,

sorry to hear that you still did not received your BRP. how about your appeal did you get any news for that.
I have received my BRP yesterday after huge struggling. but stress isn't over as my documents didn't return yet and also suffering to get accommodation for my family. while I was waiting for Nass accommodation my application been approved so I'm in trouble now.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your emails.

Please note that the technical team have now resolved the issue preventing the production of your BRP. Your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) has been produced and will now be ready for delivery.

Due to the current situation with Covid-19 our couriers are likely to post your BRP without obtaining a signature to ensure compliance with social distancing. The BRP will continue to be securely stored and tracked to the delivery address.

If you do not receive the permit or a calling card from the courier or have any further delivery related queries, please report this using the reporting tool available at:

https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived

We apologise for the delay and any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

İ got this email
Hi

Glad to see that you will receive it very soon.

Could you please let me know did your received your support documents or waiting it too.
I'm still waiting my support documents and don't know where I should contact regarding documents.
Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you so much, nevertheless, I don't trust the home office or delivery team...
Hopefully I will get it soon.

What kind of you visa you applied and how long have you been waiting to receive your BRP?

If your issue is only the BRP card, I think the best way is to contact this email address: BRPDelivery@homeoffice.gov.uk

Give your personal details, such as I.D reference number, national insurance number(if you have), application number etc... you should send all numbers of documents which you have received from home office.
Hope that informations help you.

welljohn
England

Post by welljohn » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:20 pm

SheilaM wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:22 pm
The Capital building, Liverpool, L3 9PP, Ive seen here who’ve done further submissions send complaints email (complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk) to enquire about their status of the application or timeline to getting a decision.
Hi Sheilam, its ideally for me to do that on my own without solicitor . Pls let me know thanks.

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:59 pm

@wellJohn Hi 👋🏾 Yes you can write the email yourself make sure include all your home office reference numbers and address, contact details. They will write back to your enquire giving you details or timeline. I wrote them back in August for delay with my asylum and Tuesday received email 📧 Granted Refugee Leave to remain but still waiting for BRP card.

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:03 pm

@ Nicknameless after receiving your grants letter did u have to do biometrics again or they use the biometrics for the interview. Thanks as the letter states should be with me in 7 days.

Laureen007
United Kingdom

Post by Laureen007 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:58 pm

SheilaM wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:59 pm
@wellJohn Hi 👋🏾 Yes you can write the email yourself make sure include all your home office reference numbers and address, contact details. They will write back to your enquire giving you details or timeline. I wrote them back in August for delay with my asylum and Tuesday received email 📧 Granted Refugee Leave to remain but still waiting for BRP card.
Hi SheilaM
How long has your application been with them before you emailed them for update? Mine is just about going to 2 months I made my further submission, what is the earliest I can email them?

Laureen007
United Kingdom

Post by Laureen007 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:00 pm

welljohn wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:20 pm
SheilaM wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:22 pm
The Capital building, Liverpool, L3 9PP, Ive seen here who’ve done further submissions send complaints email (complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk) to enquire about their status of the application or timeline to getting a decision.

Welljohn
When did you submit your fresh claim?

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:13 am

@Laureen007 2018 December claimed asylum in Croydon, June 2019 main interview, I have one British child with a settled Austrian citizen. Do you have any qualifying Kids to your claim? which was the reason I emailed them and my MP also sent in a chase up letter as my solicitor wasn’t doing anything she was just like wait. You can try emailing them asking for timeline.

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:35 pm

With Further submissions I’ve seen many wait atleast a year, depending on your caseworker I’d say give it a try.

Laureen007
United Kingdom

Post by Laureen007 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:50 pm

SheilaM wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:13 am
@Laureen007 2018 December claimed asylum in Croydon, June 2019 main interview, I have one British child with a settled Austrian citizen. Do you have any qualifying Kids to your claim? which was the reason I emailed them and my MP also sent in a chase up letter as my solicitor wasn’t doing anything she was just like wait. You can try emailing them asking for timeline.
Oh 2018, wow that’s almost 2 years now. I have a friend that was granted visa March, she summitted 2018 dec as well. No my child is only 3, well I’m hoping my dosent take long till I hear from them. Fingers crossed. Thanks for responding

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:58 am

@Lauren007 You are Welcome 🙏 Hopefully you will receive positive news with your claim.

Latiffa1989
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Latiffa1989 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:05 pm

Does anybody know which number I need to ring for benefits ? I have just got my status yesterday I have a daughter who born here amd had never been under any support we are not getting any support at all we are staying with friends ? Can someone please help me who should I contact First ? I have tried some number online but I don’t even know to what to apply and I am also sure my daughter is entitled to backdate ?

Please help will be appreciated

Latiffa1989
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Latiffa1989 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:59 pm

Forgot to say we have been granted with access to public funds

shooroma
United Kingdom

Post by shooroma » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:35 pm

hi @ lattiffa1989

Congratulations on your visa grant , do you mind explaining your timeline , like when you submitted your application and attended biometrics etc ? I had my biometrics in September and still waiting for decision. Thanks

shooroma
United Kingdom

Post by shooroma » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:50 pm

shooroma wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:35 pm
hi @ lattiffa1989

Congratulations on your visa grant , do you mind explaining your timeline , like when you submitted your application and attended biometrics etc ? I had my biometrics in September and still waiting for decision. Thanks
Please also explain your visa grant date and did you receive your biometric resident permit together with the grant letter and did it come by royal mail? Thanks

Immy_123aq
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Immy_123aq » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:27 pm

Hi, hope everyone is well in these testing times.
I was just wondering anyone here could help me as I’m really unsure at the moment, long story short my asylum application was refused but I submitted further submission which was just over 2 years ago, what are the chances of that being accepted as it’s been so long? And the mental stress and anxiety is getting too much. I have contacted the home office and they can’t offer me a timescale. Can anyone let me know what ate the chances of a further submission being accepted after over 2 years? Thanks

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:05 pm

Have you asked your MP to chase it out for you or sent them a complain with the length your application has taken ? As well do you have any children on your claim ? Hopefully you will hear good news 🙏

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:07 pm

I’m sure with the length Good news ahead, my Freind submitted her Fresh claim 2018 January and 3 weeks ago received biometrics letter to enroll with her children. Awaiting grant letters right now.

Stillwaiting2020
Cameroon

Post by Stillwaiting2020 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:40 pm

Hi, I need help,can anyone send me an email for work permit, I used RCMPTW@homeoffice.gov.uk, unfortunately my email wasn't delivered.

Thanks

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:45 pm

Stillwaiting2020 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:40 pm
Hi, I need help,can anyone send me an email for work permit, I used RCMPTW@homeoffice.gov.uk, unfortunately my email wasn't delivered.

Thanks
Hi Stillwaiting2020 / All,

Hope you guys are fine and doing well, I also need an information regarding Permission of work as I claimed Asylum on 30th November 2019, and will be completing a year within this month.

I am having below mentioned queries and I will be very thankful if some one can give an answers in detail.

1. How can I apply to get the Permission of work, like I have to write the letter or an email ??? Kindly send me the Postal / Email addresses.

2. After getting the Permission of work, I'll get the new ARC card with written Allowed to work in SOL ???

3. Then I need to apply for NI "National Insurance Number" ???

4. After getting NI "National Insurance Number" my Section 95 Support will be revoked back within 28 days ??? or when I'll get the Job then only my Section 95 Support will be revoked ??? I am having doubt on this point, Kindly clarify as its an important thing for me.

I am waiting for your reply / feedback / answers.

Thank you very much and Wishing all the best for all of you.

Have a very Good day / weekend.

Kind Regard's.

Stillwaiting2020
Cameroon

Post by Stillwaiting2020 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:57 pm

Hi yahas,how are you doing, I don't really know the rule that guide permission to work, I just wanted to work in order to take care of myself, I am really struggling moreover I have been on section 4 for years,the section 4 is not enough for me, t also want to be active,build my confidence and make responsible friends through working, ncase you want to apply, you can do it online ,the email for work permit is working, I just resent my application and I received automatic response.have you settle your accomodation issue?

Joe15
United Kingdom

Post by Joe15 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:25 pm

Hi Everyone,

This Is a time line from applying to Receiving BRP.

Further Submission after Asylum refusal : 2nd January 2020
Additional Evidence Requested by the HO in regards to the Further Submission: 24th February- Sent by email on 4th of March.
Biometric Enrolment: Received on 24th February 2020, appointment was booked on 20th March 2020
Decision: LTR with public fund Made on 11th August 2020, Sent on 17th Aug 2020 to an old Solicitor Address whom no longer occupy it (We were not notified)
BRPs also were sent on the 17 Aug 2020 to the same address (which was refused receipt and was held with TNT)

By chance we were informed about our status from MP in September.
Numerous Chase up between all parties took approximately 2 Month to finally receive everything.

Decision letter was received on 27 October 2020
BRP at last received on the 13th November.

Be aware there is a huge miscommunication between different department in the Home Office and TNT. I would advise to chase different department every 2/3 days to make sure they were informed.

NB. We were supposed to get evicted from our NASS accommodation on the 5th November - But we informed Migrant Help of the failure to receive both Decision letter and BRPs- they have advised to submit a reinstatement of support 3 days before the evection date which was granted a week later.

shooroma
United Kingdom

Post by shooroma » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:45 pm

Joe15 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:25 pm
Hi Everyone,

Additional Evidence Requested by the HO in regards to the Further Submission: 24th February- Sent by email on 4th of March.
Biometric Enrolment: Received on 24th February 2020, appointment was booked on 20th March 2020
Decision: LTR with public fund Made on 11th August 2020, Sent on 17th Aug 2020 to an old Solicitor Address whom no longer occupy it (We were not notified)
BRPs also were sent on the 17 Aug 2020 to the same address (which was refused receipt and was held with TNT)

Numerous Chase up between all parties took approximately 2 Month to finally receive everything.

Be aware there is a huge miscommunication between different department in the Home Office and TNT. I would advise to chase different department every 2/3 days to make sure they were informed.

NB. We were supposed to get evicted from our NASS accommodation on the 5th November - But we informed Migrant Help of the failure to receive both Decision letter and BRPs- they have advised to submit a reinstatement of support 3 days before the evection date which was granted a week later.
Hi @ Joe15
thanks for sharing your detailed timeline ,it will certainly help or inspire someone. All the best wishes to you and your family.

Immy_123aq
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Immy_123aq » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:58 pm

SheilaM wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:05 pm
Have you asked your MP to chase it out for you or sent them a complain with the length your application has taken ? As well do you have any children on your claim ? Hopefully you will hear good news 🙏
I have just written to him but no reply as of yet and yes o have one son whose been in the uk for 10 years and was under 18 when we applied but now older we’ve been in the uk for 10 years now

Immy_123aq
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Immy_123aq » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:58 pm

SheilaM wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:05 pm
I have just written to him but no reply as of yet and yes o have one son whose been in the uk for 10 years and was under 18 when we applied but now older we’ve been in the uk for 10 years now

Laureen007
United Kingdom

Post by Laureen007 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:37 pm

Joe15 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:25 pm
Hi Everyone,

Wow this is the fastest I have seen to be granted LTR. They responded within a month? Wow. Were you granted refugee status or 2.5 years?