ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vin05
Newly Registered

Child naturalisation

Post by vin05 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:07 pm

Hello

I recently got my ILR and I now I am trying to apply for my Children's naturalisation.

My first child have an Indian passport which is now expired, is that a problem? Do i have to renew it before applying for naturalisation and OCI later?

My Second child is not registered as Indian, and does not contain any nationality at the moment. Is that Ok as in the form they asked for any Identity document.

Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Child naturalisation

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:39 pm

vin05 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:07 pm
Hello

I recently got my ILR and I now I am trying to apply for my Children's naturalisation.

My first child have an Indian passport which is now expired, is that a problem? Do i have to renew it before applying for naturalisation and OCI later?
No need

My Second child is not registered as Indian, and does not contain any nationality at the moment. Is that Ok as in the form they asked for any Identity document.
Yes

Thanks
Where are your children born?? I am assuming both are born in UK?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

vin05
Newly Registered

Post by vin05 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:14 pm

Yes Cullinan, They both are born in the UK

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:17 pm

vin05 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:14 pm
Yes Cullinan, They both are born in the UK
Child 1: Indian Expired passport plus UK birth certificate is okay.

Child 2: UK Birth Certificate is enough to prove identity alone.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

vin05
Newly Registered

Post by vin05 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:48 pm

Thanks a lot