ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First adult passport application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

justaquery
Pakistan

First adult passport application

Post by justaquery » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:58 am

Hi Everyone

I will be applying for my first British passport after naturalisation next week. I had two queries:

1- I have three passports in total, 2 expired and 1 valid. Will I need to send all 3 passports alongside my naturalisation certificate? My first entry stamp to the UK from 2010 is in one of the expired passports.

2- Due to the national lockdown in England, all passport photo shops are closed at the moment. It’s mentioned on the gov website that I can submit a digital photo taken from my phone. Is there a tool on the website that will check my uploaded photo and let me know if it meets the passport photo dimensions?

Many thanks for all your help

IrobotZ
China

Re: First adult passport application

Post by IrobotZ » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:38 pm

justaquery wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:58 am
Hi Everyone

I will be applying for my first British passport after naturalisation next week. I had two queries:

1- I have three passports in total, 2 expired and 1 valid. Will I need to send all 3 passports alongside my naturalisation certificate? My first entry stamp to the UK from 2010 is in one of the expired passports.

2- Due to the national lockdown in England, all passport photo shops are closed at the moment. It’s mentioned on the gov website that I can submit a digital photo taken from my phone. Is there a tool on the website that will check my uploaded photo and let me know if it meets the passport photo dimensions?

Many thanks for all your help
Just submitted my passport application

1. You only need to send the valid foreign passport with your certificate

2. The website will check the photo for your once you submit your digital photo.