ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Phone Number given on Integra form is not in use

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amitkddas

Phone Number given on Integra form is not in use

Post by amitkddas » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:12 pm

Hi,
I have applied for Tier 1 (General migrant) visa on 1st Septemeber. In the integra form the (contact details section) of my University i have given a phone number. I got this number form the website of the college but very foolishliy i did not check whether the number is in use or not. And now when i tried i get the message, number is not in use.

Can anyone please throw light on this? Will my application be rejected outright?

Thanks.

h_s_m_p

Post by h_s_m_p » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:29 pm

Dont worry at all...integra ppl will visit the univ in person and collect the details. Its not easy for them to gather the information over the phone. Indian universities are not computerised to give the information within a minute while holding the telephone line. Moreover, integra ppl will easily find out the new phone number...they are quite used to these type of scenarios...Cheer up!!!..

All the best.

kanwar25

Post by kanwar25 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:26 am

I have also applied on sep 12 my condition is also the same as of amit
I have give my bank contact number which is not in use
what should i do now should i send a mail to vfs or BHC to give them the updated number of ICICI BANK local branch.

Senior members kindly help me out of this

regards,

tassim
Newly Registered

Post by tassim » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:50 pm

I was in the same situation after reading the Integra-form I got on that day from VFS as its not available online beforehand.The applicant needs to fill the Bank,University contact details which I did not have at that moment.

So I just filled the university+Bank websites .Integra does these verification day in and day out and in India as per their website they have a office in Bombay.I assume as long as the particulars for Bank statements+University Degree are clear and verifyable ,they can figure out a way to reach the Bank/University unless its some remote regional new/university or some Co-operative/Gramin bla bla Bank.

Next I'm going to call Integra and VFS/BHO to re-confirm ..