ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After Tire 4 visa with kids at school

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

memoa
Egypt

After Tire 4 visa with kids at school

Post by memoa » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:34 am

Hi guys,

My friend has got a student visa with his family including 3 kids at school, my friend visa will be expired at the end of March 2021, and as you all knew the school finishing time at the end of June or July.
he is asking if he could extend his staying up to the end of the school, as his kids at the school for another few months. :?: :?:

Best regatds,

memoa
Egypt

Re: After Tire 4 visa with kids at school

Post by memoa » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:39 pm

any idea guys? :( :( :(

Emp35
United Kingdom

Post by Emp35 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:15 am

How long has he/she been in the country?

memoa
Egypt

Post by memoa » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:29 am

Hi,

Around 3 years, but he is not interested to counting staying in the UK. He is only looking to stay few months for his kids school.

Regards,

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by sah10406 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:04 pm

memoa wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:34 am
my friend visa will be expired at the end of March 2021, and as you all knew the school finishing time at the end of June or July.
he is asking if he could extend his staying up to the end of the school, as his kids at the school for another few months. :?: :?:
No.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

memoa
Egypt

Post by memoa » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:33 am

sah10406 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:04 pm
memoa wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:34 am
my friend visa will be expired at the end of March 2021, and as you all knew the school finishing time at the end of June or July.
No.
thanks for the reply,

So, the kids could lose one year of the school as they couldn't finish the full year here in the UK and they couldn't start at their home country . sounds illogically :shock: :shock:

Thanks

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by sah10406 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:30 am

memoa wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:33 am
So, the kids could lose one year of the school as they couldn't finish the full year here in the UK and they couldn't start at their home country . sounds illogically :shock: :shock:
You might also say it is illogical, or worse, for parents to not take responsibility for their children's education and plan accordingly.

The student's course presumably finished recently. The other parent and the children could have travelled home a few weeks earlier to start the new academic year at home, with the student following a bit later when their course finished.

The children are not being harmed by a cruel and illogical UK Home Office, but they may be victims of their parent's poor planning.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.