ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependant

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

piqueblinder
India

Re: ILR Dependant

Post by piqueblinder » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:55 am

Please can the gurus/moderators provide a reply on the above queries?

TIA

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:39 am

piqueblinder wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:39 pm
I filled the Set O form for Tier 2 dependent and the document checklist says my spouse who is on ILR needs to sign the declaration. Is this correct?

Also for the question "Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth?"
I came to UK first in Jan 2011 and then returned back in July 2011. Came to UK again in Feb 2012 for 2 month and then in June 2012 till date. So what should i answer for this question?

Thanks
Part 2 consent is signed if you share cohabitation evidence like bills, etc
Just put the country of your birth as that question is not important
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

piqueblinder
India

Post by piqueblinder » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:24 pm

Thanks Zimba for the reply.

However what about Part 1. Ideally it should be signed by the applicant(Tier 2 dependent in this case). The checklist mentions it needs to be signed by the ILR holder on whom i am dependent. Is this correct?

TA

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:09 pm

piqueblinder wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:24 pm
Thanks Zimba for the reply.

However what about Part 1. Ideally it should be signed by the applicant(Tier 2 dependent in this case). The checklist mentions it needs to be signed by the ILR holder on whom i am dependent. Is this correct?

TA
Except if the sequence Changed part 1 is signed by applicant and part 2 signed by if sharing some of the bills etc whose evidence you will be using.

piqueblinder
India

Post by piqueblinder » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:42 pm

"Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth?"

Do i need to include all the countries i have travelled to for holidays only during the period on which the application is based or since birth?

Thanks

srsw

Post by srsw » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:54 pm

piqueblinder wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:42 pm
"Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth?"

Do i need to include all the countries i have travelled to for holidays only during the period on which the application is based or since birth?

Thanks
Only list countries where you "lived", not travelled for holiday. You need to list from birth.
My advice is based on personal research/experience, so pls check relevant UKVI sources.

piqueblinder
India

Post by piqueblinder » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:27 am

Under which category should Cohabitation documents be uploaded?

TIA

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:30 am

piqueblinder wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:27 am
Under which category should Cohabitation documents be uploaded?

TIA
Does not matter. Residence (suggestion).
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

piqueblinder
India

Post by piqueblinder » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:45 am

Thanks CULLINAN for the quick reply.