ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SA302 After submission if application?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Gunner786
Mood:
United Kingdom

Using both partners for financial requirement & holiday before extension?

Post by Gunner786 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:02 pm

Hi guys hope you can help with this.

My wifes initial spouse visa is expiring in June 2021 so i would need to apply sometime may or early june.

Due to Covid19 and my job as self employed i might fall abit short of the 18600 threshold.

My wife has started a weekend job as a care worker last week and im hoping her 6-7 months payslips can top up the income past 18600.
Her contract is about 13 hours per week roughly about £400 per month which works out about £4800 per year.
Will i be able to use her 7-8 months payslips or no cos i read somewhere that if you are using both partners income then you need minimum 12 months employment.

Also we have booked our holidays from feb-march 2021 for 4 weeks. These will be paid holidays for her but in the application will it have any consequence regarding my self employment? The following image from the home office says need to meet requirements continuously for 6 months
https://ibb.co/SKkdzGt

Will our holiday affect my application even if we do meet the financial requirement?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Using both partners for financial requirement & holiday before extension?

Post by seagul » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:46 am

Read the official guidance & its examples. Also see there at the end some temporary concessions.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... a8VCfDfJBU
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Gunner786
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Gunner786 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:30 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:46 am
Read the official guidance & its examples. Also see there at the end some temporary concessions.

Any idea about the holiday?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:40 pm

Gunner786 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:30 pm
seagul wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:46 am

Any idea about the holiday?
No issue provided the holidays will get paid and if so then the income derive out of these will be counted likewise a normal wages.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Gunner786
Mood:
United Kingdom

Combing self employed & employed both partners income for

Post by Gunner786 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:50 pm

Hi guys,

I the sponsor am self employed but my wife will have 6-7 payslips by the time of our extension in june 2021 and i will be using her income to top up requirement to £18600 because my income has taken a huge hit because of covid19 amd i might not be able to meet the requirement on my own
She only started her job as a care assistant this month.

Do they add up the full total of the 6 payslips and divide by 6 because there will be a gap in month 4 as we will be going on holiday late feb ti late march and it will be variable. £450-500 up and down some months but month 4 will be £0 or couple hundred pounds only....

Also will the payslips have to be only upto April same as the self employed and do they total them up?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Combing self employed & employed both partners income for

Post by seagul » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:05 pm

Read the following official guidance and also check on its end some temporary concessions over temporary loss in income.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... gov-uk.pdf

Gunner786
Mood:
United Kingdom

SA302 After submission if application?

Post by Gunner786 » Sat May 01, 2021 4:19 pm

Does the SA302 need to be dated 28 days before submission too? What if i was to submit now and by the time the biometrics comes around i might have the SA302 and can include it.

HMRC are taking really long with the SA302 for alot of people and i need to submit in the next 2 weeks for my wifes FLR.