ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

STOP MOVING MY TOPICS

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

walawala
Newly Registered
Oman

STOP MOVING MY TOPICS

Post by walawala » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:10 am

Would the admin stop moving around my topics? People appear not to open/respond to topics with several responses even if the most recent post is about a new question. If you keep merging my posts, I will just register a new user and ask it that way.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: STOP MOVING MY TOPICS

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:31 am

Will you please read and start following the forum rules!!!! Also respect that all members are unpaid volunteers and offer their time and advice when and if they choose to. The forum is NOT an "on demand" service!!

If you don like the forum rules, then find another forum to post please, where all the same/similar rules will also apply.

announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html

And if you register a second username, both of the ones you have will be banned.

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html

You will also be banned if you keep ignoring the forum rules.

All your questions about the same application are in one topic!!

british-citizenship/biometrics-appointm ... l#p1960493
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.