ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Application Query

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

spartanking_007
Mood:
India

Naturalisation Application Query

Post by spartanking_007 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:31 pm

Hi All,

Can you please advise/confirm regarding documents that can be submitted under the below categories.

1) Proof of living in the UK for <<<ABC>>> for 5 years if applying in your own right or
3 years if applying as the spouse of a British Citizen

Can we submit all pages of passport as proof of living in UK as proof for above question.

2) Proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions

Can we submit the latest BRP as proof of above, this is in addition to the another question on checklist [Current Biometric Residence Permit for <<<ABC>>]

If the documents that i mentioned above are not correct, please suggest alternatives.

Please confirm once we hit submit in documents upload, can we upload additional documents 48 hours before the appointment ?

Many thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Naturalisation Application Query

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:55 pm

Yes and Yes.

Not sure on the document "submit" - I believe that is final - I think you can load and then "submit" up to the 48hrs before biometric - TBC.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:10 pm

You can upload UP TO 48 hours before your appointment if you wish to SELF-submit, otherwise can be submitted at the appointment itself. You can only avail self-submission option outside the 48 hours window.
You can only SELF-submit ONCE. You can however upload extra documents after self-submission anytime before appointment but can not self-submit AGAIN. You will be able to submit at the appointment ONLY in this case.

If you do not want to consider self-submission, you can upload all documents anytime before appointment and can be submitted at the appointment. 48hr window is meaningless in this case.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

spartanking_007
Mood:
India

Post by spartanking_007 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:12 pm

Many thanks for all your responses.