ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR based on 10 year stay

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

roaringlion
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR based on 10 year stay

Post by roaringlion » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:45 am

Hi,

One of my friend's is applying for his Permanent residency visa in the UK. He was here for 10 years on different visas and is planning to apply for PR based on the 10 year stay. He was on a student visa for the past one year so he does not have any payslip to support his application. Can he use he wife's payslip to support his application? Or is there any other alternative solution?

Thanks in advance.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR based on 10 year stay

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:49 am

I am assuming you mean ILR. LR based on 10 years requires 10 years lawful residence in UK with other residence requirements etc. No payslips are needed.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 6.0ext.pdf
Last edited by CULLINAN on Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

ajitu92
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR based on 10 year stay

Post by ajitu92 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:49 am

ILR based on 10 years of continuous lawful residence (Set LR) does not require payslips to be provided.
All my posts are my personal opinion based on my reading of the immigration rules and guidance. NOT to be taken as professional/legal advice.