ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents List

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

grizza
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Documents List

Post by grizza » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:49 am

Hey,

I am still waiting for my ILR (M) to be granted but already started collating a list of documents I need for BC. Can someone please let me know if the below is sufficient?

1) Marriage Certificate
2) My passport and partner passport
3) BRP for ILR
4) Degree taught in English for exemption
5) Employment letter confirming tenure of 4 years
6) eP60s backdated since 2016
7) Stamps on passport showing residency in UK on entry for last 4 years
8) I will also request an HMRC letter showing employment in last 5 years but not sure how to do that? Is there a phone we can call? And how long does it take for the letter to arrive?
9) One Home office letter for approval of first spouse visa back in 2015 ( I lost the the second letter for extension in 2018)
10) referees ( colleague one who is a manager and old friend who is a service manager in a company)

Would appreciate any feedback.

Many thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Documents List

Post by CR001 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:05 pm

5) Employment letter confirming tenure of 4 years
6) eP60s backdated since 2016
8) I will also request an HMRC letter showing employment in last 5 years but not sure how to do that? Is there a phone we can call? And how long does it take for the letter to arrive?
9) One Home office letter for approval of first spouse visa back in 2015 ( I lost the the second letter for extension in 2018)
None of these are required or necessary.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

grizza
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Documents List

Post by grizza » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:08 pm

Ah I see so evidence for residency can simply be met by passport stamps. Did not know that.

Many thanks for your help and assistance!