ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence as directed by Appendix FM-SE for a director or a non-executive director of a limited company based in the UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wrongtime17

Evidence as directed by Appendix FM-SE for a director or a non-executive director of a limited company based in the UK

Post by wrongtime17 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:45 pm

Evidence as directed by Appendix FM-SE for a director or a non-executive director of a limited company based in the UK .

Hello all here is my question,

i am submitting my wife visa as a ILR dependent which is switching from tier2 to ilr dependent,which application form we need to use?

for the finance support here is the situation.
i am currently director of my limited company and running a payroll for myself for about 19k and for my wife 12k(her tier 2 not starts yet.)

during the ct600 period of time our earnings are below 18K.but for the last six months our earnings are more than 19k.
according to Appendix FM-SE
what are the evidence i need to submit here in this situation.
1.last 6 months payslips is enough?
2.or my earnings during my company year(ct600 period) payslips
(ofcourse all the company documents are ready but this earnings are not sure which one they consider, can you please help me)

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Evidence as directed by Appendix FM-SE for a director or a non-executive director of a limited company based in the

Post by seagul » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:26 am

The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

wrongtime17

Re: Evidence as directed by Appendix FM-SE for a director or a non-executive director of a limited company based in the

Post by wrongtime17 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:02 pm

hi thanks for your reply, you know i am the employee and director of the limited company.

does the case worker consider the last six months payslips only for finance requirement or
does he consider the CT600 period of time earnings.

because my last six months payslips earnings are more than required but CT600 PERIOD OF TIME earnings are below the requirement.

i am confused how the case worker will consider this scenario..

please help me in the right direction

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:54 pm

See also 9.
In respect of income from employment and/or shares in a limited company based in the UK of a type specified in paragraph 9(a), the requirements of paragraph 9(b)-(e) shall apply in place of the requirements of paragraphs 2 and 10(b).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

wrongtime17

Post by wrongtime17 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:12 pm

Thanks for your reply.