ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Points under Income

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

knvankayala
Newly Registered

Points under Income

Post by knvankayala » Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:04 am

Hi Guys,
Can any one help me how do i go about getting points for income under HSMP?
I'm planning to submit my application very soon (may 2005). to get points for Income, i need to show X amount in the last 1 year (June 2004 - may 2005). I was in UK till Nov 2004 and in india since then. Though i was working in UK, i was getting my salary in india and was only getting allowances in UK to live. My questions are:
1.Should i show my salary slips of india to get my points though i was in UK till Nov 2004?
2.My salary was reviewed in Sep 2004 and based on that salary i would be able to show that X amount to get the points for income section. Is it fine to apply now or should i wait till Sep this year as i have to show X amount for the last 1 yr to get points under income? I do have a letter from my company that my salary is reviewed (Sep 2004 - Aug 2005) as Y which is greater X. Is that letter fine to claim the points under the income section?
Any help in this regard from you is very helpful!
Thanks a million in advance!
vknr

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:07 am

Hi,

Here is my take on your question.

You show all your income but salary slips must all these earnings. HO people always want a proof from Tax authority side that earned income was always subjected to Income tax. I would suggest you to go through the Information Broucher of HO office (applicable for HSMP application) for salary earned at different places.

It would be nice if you can enclose Bank statements as well.

Good Luck,
Rajesh.