ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary V Self Employed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sammyiam
Newly Registered
England

Salary V Self Employed

Post by sammyiam » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:24 pm

Hi, please help. My wife is applying for indefinite leave to remain 5 year route. Me the husband im british, I am employed earn £30k from my employer been with them for 2 years and also i have my own business which i manage on weekends. will i have to show anything regarding my own business earnings or will 6 months payslips from my employer be fine? will i be questioned regarding money im making from my own business or do the home office just want to see im earning enough and interested in my salary? thanks in advance

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Salary V Self Employed

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:48 pm

Payslips are enough to prove that you meet the requirements.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.