ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M APPLICATION DONE BUT CANT GET APPOINTMENT FOR BIOMETRIC PLEASE HELP

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shahnirali877
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Need help for my Spouse application of British Citizen

Post by shahnirali877 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:47 pm

Hi All,

I am an Indian citizen and came to the UK in May 2018 as the spouse of a British Citizen, Now after 2 months, my visa is going to expire so to apply for an extension for another 2.5 yrs visa I do need your help to know the following as I am confused:

1. I have to fill an FLR M form and Appendix 2VAF4A for financial requirements pls advise.

2. Also want to know when I came to the UK in the initial application I did gave a test UKVI A1 level do I have to give English test again.

3. And does mine and my husband's combined income will be ok or does my husband's income will only count as he is on furlough for the last 6 months.

Thanking you in Advance for your advice.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Need help for my Spouse application of British Citizen

Post by seagul » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:02 pm

shahnirali877 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:47 pm
Hi All,

I am an Indian citizen and came to the UK in May 2018 as the spouse of a British Citizen, Now after 2 months, my visa is going to expire so to apply for an extension for another 2.5 yrs visa I do need your help to know the following as I am confused:

1. I have to fill an FLR M form and Appendix 2VAF4A for financial requirements pls advise.

2. Also want to know when I came to the UK in the initial application I did gave a test UKVI A1 level do I have to give English test again.

3. And does mine and my husband's combined income will be ok or does my husband's income will only count as he is on furlough for the last 6 months.

Thanking you in Advance for your advice.
1. Appendix 2 isn't needed
2. Yes A2 but if you wish then can sit for B1 which would be reusable in future too.
3. Whoever is earning sufficiently can use his/her alone. Otherwise you both can team up in combining your incomes. Also remember that furlough income will be considered as 100%
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

shahnirali877
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by shahnirali877 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:19 pm

Many thanks for your reply.

Appreciate your reply.

The Last one does I have to give LIUK now or at the time of ILR.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:25 pm

shahnirali877 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:19 pm
Many thanks for your reply.

Appreciate your reply.

The Last one does I have to give LIUK now or at the time of ILR.
LIUK would be needed at ILR stage and since it has no expiry, so no harm in passing/preparing it far in advance.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

shahnirali877
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by shahnirali877 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:43 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Appreciate your help.

shahnirali877
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

FLR M APPLICATION DONE BUT CANT GET APPOINTMENT FOR BIOMETRIC PLEASE HELP

Post by shahnirali877 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:37 pm

Hi,

I have filled online application for FLR M paid IHS AND APPLICATION fees and when I go to the UKVCAS website it does not let us book an appointment for biometric.

Please advise how to give biometric and where or which address to send all documents, I was been told that when we go do biometrics they will upload all my documents and the only passport will be sent to UKVI but due to Pandemic all centers are closed please if anyone knows what to do please advise.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: FLR M APPLICATION DONE BUT CANT GET APPOINTMENT FOR BIOMETRIC PLEASE HELP

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:40 pm

shahnirali877 wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:37 pm
Hi,

I have filled online application for FLR M paid IHS AND APPLICATION fees and when I go to the UKVCAS website it does not let us book an appointment for biometric.

Please advise how to give biometric and where or which address to send all documents, I was been told that when we go do biometrics they will upload all my documents and the only passport will be sent to UKVI but due to Pandemic all centers are closed please if anyone knows what to do please advise.
Tip for new users:

You must book an UKVCAS appointment now to complete your application process and submit biometrics. IDV is the past except T4.

Check 15th Dec 00:01 AM midnight and you will get one for 11th Jan Monday. Appointments are running at a 28 days lag. Weekend appointments are scarce or none so if you book before 15th Dec (i.e tomorrow night or Monday), you will only get if you are lucky as it will be a weekend (28 days apart).

Better to keep checking before 15th Dec randomly through out the day/different locations so you may end up securing an earlier one if there are any cancellations.

However, you can always upload your documents and SELF-submit so your documents are sent to UKVI even before biometrics (optional) OR you can upload anytime before biometrics appointment itself. Self-submission option can be availed only once and up to 48hrs before appointment only. In case you want to add anymore documents after self-submission (e.g. you missed any documents), you can still upload and submit at the appointment itself. Self-submission is recommended so you can save time even before biometrics.

See at top @ UKVCAS account. You will see “document upload”
You can upload your documents there on the UKVCAS portal.

Also see the new UKVCAS flash update: They are having some issues with WorldPay so keep an eye.

You can book an appointment anytime before the deadline.
https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/flash-message- ... geId=74833

You need to book an appointment with UKVCAS. All documents are scanned and uploaded. No originals are sent.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

shahnirali877
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M APPLICATION DONE BUT CANT GET APPOINTMENT FOR BIOMETRIC PLEASE HELP

Post by shahnirali877 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:30 pm

Thanks for Advise all of you really helpful. I have now applied waiting for the outcome