ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do HSMP EC/VISA permit me to travel UK as Visitor frm France

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

svkumar
Newly Registered

Do HSMP EC/VISA permit me to travel UK as Visitor frm France

Post by svkumar » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:34 am

Hai all,
I am still in biased state whether to apply for EC or not. But, at the priority assuming that I will get EC stamped to enter UK on 24/09/2005 during my VISA application will be filed on 24 june 2005. As I live in Paris, Can I travel to UK in this summer (25 july - 17 August) as a visitor using this HSMP clearance to attend few interviews and do jobsearch?

Can anyone help me on this?

svkumar

Chess
Diamond Member

Re: Do HSMP EC/VISA permit me to travel UK as Visitor frm Fr

Post by Chess » Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:49 pm

svkumar wrote:Hai all,
I am still in biased state whether to apply for EC or not. But, at the priority assuming that I will get EC stamped to enter UK on 24/09/2005 during my VISA application will be filed on 24 june 2005. As I live in Paris, Can I travel to UK in this summer (25 july - 17 August) as a visitor using this HSMP clearance to attend few interviews and do jobsearch?

Can anyone help me on this?

svkumar
You can come to the UK during the validty of your Visa. However, you need to say you are on HSMP and coming to loook for work..

..if you say you want to be JUST a visitor the IO may refuse you as your visa is not a Visitors one :roll:
Where there is a will there is a way.