ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR info. required

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nsm2010

FLR info. required

Post by nsm2010 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:46 pm

Hi all,

I got my HSMP approval letter (2+3) and EC in October 2007, Whereas I entered UK on 23Dec 07. I have few queries pertaining to my FLR,

1/ When should I submit my application for FLR, Two years after receipt of HSMP Letter, EC or my entry in the UK????

2/ Is it possible somehow if I can submit my FLR application and get one prior to the two year period??? It is because I am not getting any good quotation for Mortgage with only 1year left on my Visa??

3/ Is it necessary to switch my HSMP into Tier -1 prior to submitting my application for FLR???

I will appreciate if someone help me out with these queries.

Thanks in advance.

nsm2010

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:05 pm

1 You should apply for FLR 5 weeks before your current leave expires (as per HSMP guidelines). This has nothing to do with your date o entry into UK.

2. Don't think UKBA will entertain a request for early application for this reason .. and that too an application 1 year early. But only UKBA can tell.

3. Irrespective of when you apply for extension (FLR), you will have to fulfil the Tier 1 extension criteria and use the Tier 1 form to apply.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

nsm2010

Post by nsm2010 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:42 pm

Sushdmehta,
In my case, what would you suggest that which form for FLR should I use. Is it necessery to file my dependents files seperately???? or they could be the part of my file.

Regards,

nsm2010

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:03 pm

Reading the guidance notes *carefully* will help you immensely. Available on the UKBA website.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!