ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Did anyone from India get approval?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Did anyone from India get approval?

Post by rajesh9pl » Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:27 am

Hi,

I would like to know evidences you provided to claim points under Past Earnings category.

My first HSMP application was rejected due to lack of proof from Income-Tax authority side on earned income. I had enclosed Salary slips and Bank statements but HSMP team had rejected saying that I didn't provide any proof from I-T authority.

Could you please share what evidences you had provided to claim points under Past Earnings category?

Did you enclose Form-16?

Thanks,
Rajesh.

vp73
Newly Registered

Post by vp73 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:38 am

FORM 16, a specific statement from your employer detailing your past 12 months earnings and the most important is your Income tax return

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:10 pm

Thanks for your quick response. Did you mean that as soon as I get the Form-16 from employer, file the Income Tax Return (ITR) to local I-T department to get ITR receipt and enclose both Form-16 and ITR receipt to HSMP Team?

ITR is always filed with original copy of Form-16. Then I would have to send carbon copy to Form-16 to HO.

Am I right?

Tonnes of Thanks,
Rajesh.

vp73
Newly Registered

Post by vp73 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:58 pm

ITR is a must, form 16 can be done away with provided you submit last 12 months salary slips.

In addition to ITR, Sal slips, a statement from your employer giving gross salary and its breakup (on letter head) will do good

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:01 am

Thank you very much VP for bringing ITR into discussion otherwise I had thought of sending only Form-16 to HO. I will follow all your suggestions to claim points under Past Earning category.

My first hsmp application was rejected by Ho because I had not provided either Form-16 or ITR.

Thanks again.

Good luck.
Rajesh.

hareenpatel
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by hareenpatel » Fri May 27, 2005 1:34 pm

rajesh9pl wrote:Thank you very much VP for bringing ITR into discussion otherwise I had thought of sending only Form-16 to HO. I will follow all your suggestions to claim points under Past Earning category.

My first hsmp application was rejected by Ho because I had not provided either Form-16 or ITR.

Thanks again.

Good luck.
Rajesh.
Hi all.
I am going to apply for HSMP next week. I have filed ITR for year 2003-2004 & yet i have not filed UTR for 2004-2005.

My previous ITR stats that my salary was very less 5k Rupees per month.
But in april 2004 i get new job with much higher salary. 15K rupees per month. So can i apply with my previous ITR & latest salary slips & statement from employer stating my current earnings?

Thanks

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Mon May 30, 2005 8:17 am

yes hareen you can do so,

but the income you need to show to claim yo0ur points for HSMP is i think too higher than your 15K Rupees at present. IF you don't have that much salary, no need to show your income (as you are nto claiming those points) another thing, they need to see the income for last 24 months, that means whatever your income (for above 28 years, its equivallent to INR 50,000 per month) you show, must be same or within the rabnge of income for alst 2 years.

Hope this will help you,

hareenpatel
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by hareenpatel » Mon May 30, 2005 8:32 am

dhavaluk wrote:yes hareen you can do so,

but the income you need to show to claim yo0ur points for HSMP is i think too higher than your 15K Rupees at present. IF you don't have that much salary, no need to show your income (as you are nto claiming those points) another thing, they need to see the income for last 24 months, that means whatever your income (for above 28 years, its equivallent to INR 50,000 per month) you show, must be same or within the rabnge of income for alst 2 years.

Hope this will help you,
Hi!

Thanks for reply. Actually i do not want to claim points for earnings. But in application form, they have asked to show the salary proof, & ITR. Now can i apply for HSMP?? According to me, i can make 70 points without any points for past earnings. But is there any chances that they refuse my application, just because i am earning 15000 rupees per month? Kindly suggest.

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Mon May 30, 2005 9:20 am

Hareen
you will find that on the application form they also ask for, 'significant achievement, priority application, spouse achievements, etc, so if you do not qualify for points in these fields you don’t fill in those sections, same with earnings. Only fill in the sections were you are claiming points.
Dhavaluk Income is for 12 months not 24

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Mon May 30, 2005 9:58 am

f2k,

thanx for the clarification, sorry, but i was under that impression of 24 months.

Hareen,

WHen you are nto claiming point for your income, no need to send any document supporting your income, and when you don't send any document, how are they going to know how much did u earn during the last year?

hareenpatel
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by hareenpatel » Tue May 31, 2005 11:51 am

f2k wrote:Hareen
you will find that on the application form they also ask for, 'significant achievement, priority application, spouse achievements, etc, so if you do not qualify for points in these fields you don’t fill in those sections, same with earnings. Only fill in the sections were you are claiming points.
Dhavaluk Income is for 12 months not 24
Hi!

Thanks for ur suggestion. I am claiming 15 points for education, 50 points for experience & 5 points for under 28years age.

Should i only supply documents to claim these points only? Thats mean qualification certificates, Experience certificate, & Date of Birth certificate etc.
Will these documents be sufficient to get approval?
Dont i need salary certificate & ITR etc.

Thanks

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Tue May 31, 2005 1:02 pm

hareenpatel wrote:Should i only supply documents to claim these points only? Thats mean qualification certificates, Experience certificate, & Date of Birth certificate etc.
Where does the doubt remain now? isn't it clear from my and f2k's replies?
Will these documents be sufficient to get approval?
Dont i need salary certificate & ITR etc.
Its all upto you....[/quote]