ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cohabitation proof - only online bills and statements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ktyagi
India

Re: Cohabitation proof - only online bills and statements

Post by ktyagi » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:47 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:36 am
As @srsw said, cohabitation documents are needed for the dependent not main. You should upload them in the dependent’s section of documents.
Thank you. Overthinking is the occupation hazard of my profession - sometimes I cannot help it. :)

When scanning the passport (latest and the previous) for upload, first and last pages enough or should I scan all the pages? Passports are going to be submitted at the UKVCAS centre on the Biometrics Appointment day?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:50 pm

All stamped and biometric pages.

Passports are NOT retained by ukcvas or ukvi during the application. It is all digital now.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ktyagi
India

Post by ktyagi » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:00 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:50 pm
All stamped and biometric pages.

Passports are NOT retained by ukcvas or ukvi during the application. It is all digital now.
Ohh dear!! That will be almost all the pages on my passport.

Thank you - good to know that we will retain our passports. I have Tier2 visa valid till Aug 2021. Would that mean I can go out of UK and comeback without it affecting my ILR application while it is in progress? (Asking because I have parents and in-laws living in India who are in very vulnerable category w.r.t. Covid19 . My father did catch the infection in July, was severely ill and had to be hospitalised for 2 weeks, while I was stuck here desperately trying to find flights but could not. Would hate to be in that situation again)

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:11 pm

No. If you travel outside UK while your application is pending, your application will be withdrawn.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.