ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee Form UK citizenship application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

joe74
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Referee Form UK citizenship application

Post by joe74 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:00 pm

Hello,

maybe someone can help. Have been to a solicitor who is acting as a referee in my UK citizenship application:

He just put my full name/date of birth on the back of the passport photo and glued it at the top right. Then he wrote his full name/signature/date on the second page.

But he has not written my name (I am the applicant) on the first page, where it says "Name of applicant:". He said this is not necessary.

Is that correct?
Thanks,
Joe

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Referee Form UK citizenship application

Post by tier21419 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:26 pm

You could write your name yourself on the first page of the form, should not be a problem.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Referee Form UK citizenship application

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:33 pm

joe74 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:00 pm
Hello,

maybe someone can help. Have been to a solicitor who is acting as a referee in my UK citizenship application:

He just put my full name/date of birth on the back of the passport photo and glued it at the top right. Then he wrote his full name/signature/date on the second page.

But he has not written my name (I am the applicant) on the first page, where it says "Name of applicant:". He said this is not necessary.

Is that correct?
Thanks,
Joe
You should write your own name. You can do it yourself.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.