ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Tier 2 Rate of Pay question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

norabeet
Newly Registered
United States of America

ILR Tier 2 Rate of Pay question

Post by norabeet » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:49 pm

Hi there,

I have a slightly complex query regarding rate of pay. In September my company temporarily reduced my full-time contract to 4 days a week instead of 5. With this reduction came a 20% salary cut. Irrespective of the cut I still meet the minimum salary requirement.

My question is, when I come to the home and finances section is it right to state that my current rate of pay is the reduced rate?

And, does it make sense for my employer letter / payslip confirmation to summarize this temporary change?

Thank you!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR Tier 2 Rate of Pay question

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:51 pm

As long you still meet the requirements no issues. You can simply clarify in the cover letter if you wish.

You already have two existing topics. Best to keep all questions in one topic.
indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-tier-2-b ... l#p1964139

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-tier-2-d ... 09075.html
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

norabeet
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by norabeet » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:03 pm

Thank you so much and sorry about that, I will stick to one topic :D

srsw

Post by srsw » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:05 pm

Did your employer inform ukvi about change of salary via SMS system? Better if they do, so you are covered from all angles.
My advice is based on personal research/experience, so pls check relevant UKVI sources.