ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) or SET(M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jrcouriers
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(M) or SET(M)

Post by jrcouriers » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:49 am

Hi AmazonianX,

I was submitted my online flr(m) form on 25 Oct 20 and trying to book an appointment in UKVCAS to submit the documents but it always says no appointments.

Is there any idea when they release appointments?

Do I get any link from HO to submit the documents or should I book an appointment, please?

Kind regards,
jr

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:57 pm

jrcouriers wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:49 am
Hi AmazonianX,

I was submitted my online flr(m) form on 25 Oct 20 and trying to book an appointment in UKVCAS to submit the documents but it always says no appointments.

Do I get any link from HO to submit the documents or should I book an appointment, please?

Kind regards,
jr

You can book an appointment in two ways:

online by either clicking the link to book an appointment from your UKVI account or by clicking the link in the UKVCAS account setup email you have been sent
by phone by calling the UKVCAS Premium Support Line on 0844 8920232 (Calls cost £0.04 per minute) plus your provider’s access charge.
https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/help-support/o ... ppointment
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

jrcouriers
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by jrcouriers » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:58 pm

seagul wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:57 pm
jrcouriers wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:49 am
Hi AmazonianX,

Kind regards,
jr

online by either clicking the link to book an appointment from your UKVI account or by clicking the link in the UKVCAS account setup email you have been sent
by phone by calling the UKVCAS Premium Support Line on 0844 8920232 (Calls cost £0.04 per minute) plus your provider’s access charge.
Ok thank you Seagul

jrcouriers
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by jrcouriers » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:23 am

seagul wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:57 pm

[/quote]

Hi Seagul,

I got an appointment for next month Dec 21st 20. Here I got a small doubt about my Employment letter.

I'm submitting my financial requirements, myself, and husband's salary as well.

My actual employment contract was only 8 hours per week but I worked 20 hours per week for the last one year to till now and earned between £604 - £700.

I've taken here the lowest monthly payments.
It means £604.80 x 6 months = £3628.80
£604.80 x 12 months = £7257.6 (Remaining my husband's salary £13,500 per year) Total £20,757.6

I've requested my HR team to send an employment letter but they mentioned in the letter now that only 8 hours per week and earning an annual salary of £3627.52.

Does it affect anything because I earned more than that till now?

Kind regards,
JR

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:44 pm

jrcouriers wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:23 am

I've requested my HR team to send an employment letter but they mentioned in the letter now that only 8 hours per week and earning an annual salary of £3627.52.

Kind regards,
JR
Probably the excessive hours are your overtime and if so then it should also be the part of your employer letter.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

jrcouriers
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by jrcouriers » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:01 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:44 pm
jrcouriers wrote:

Kind regards,
JR
Probably the excessive hours are your overtime and if so then it should also be part of your employer letter.
Thanks seagul.

Is there any link to get covering letter for extension please?

Thanks,
jr

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:44 pm

jrcouriers wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:01 pm
seagul wrote:
jrcouriers wrote:

Kind regards,
JR
Probably the excessive hours are your overtime and if so then it should also be part of your employer letter.
Thanks seagul.

Is there any link to get covering letter for extension please?

Thanks,
jr
There is no fixed template available rather any easier language can be used.

jrcouriers
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by jrcouriers » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:58 pm

seagul wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:44 pm
jrcouriers wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:01 pm
seagul wrote:
jrcouriers wrote:

Is there any link to get a covering letter for an extension, please?

Thanks,
jr
There is no fixed template available rather any easier language can be used.
Ok, thank you.

I'm trying to upload to the UKVCAS site but they mentioned "Scan in Greyscale or Black and white" - To help the file size to 6MB please scan in 'Greyscale' or 'Black and white' and not in 'Color'.

Does it mean that don't accept if we scan in color? Because some of them already in color like gas, electricity, water, and bank statements but not more than 6MB.

Please advise.

Thanks
jr

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:18 pm

jrcouriers wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:58 pm

I'm trying to upload to the UKVCAS site but they mentioned "Scan in Greyscale or Black and white" - To help the file size to 6MB please scan in 'Greyscale' or 'Black and white' and not in 'Color'.

Does it mean that don't accept if we scan in color? Because some of them already in color like gas, electricity, water, and bank statements but not more than 6MB.

Please advise.

Thanks
jr
These all (colored) will be accepted.

jrcouriers
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by jrcouriers » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:23 pm

seagul wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:18 pm
jrcouriers wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:58 pm

Please advise.

Thanks
jr
These all (colored) will be accepted.
Ok, thank you seagul for quick reply.