ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PARENTS STAY WITH STUDYING CHILDREN IN UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khokhar80

PARENTS STAY WITH STUDYING CHILDREN IN UK

Post by khokhar80 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:53 pm

Hi,

My two children are studying in A Level in Saudi Arabia. After their completion i want them to be studied in UK, because they want to do Chartered Accountant. The admission and visa for their education is not problem.

I want to know whether parents stay with them during their education in UK. Financially i am sound and have no problem to meet my children tuition fees, boarding and lodging etc.

Question is that if we stay with our children whether we are allowed to work in UK as i have many years experience in accounting. I have degree in Bachelor of Commerce from Pakistan. Please answer if anyone knows about this. Thanks