ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job Offer

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sergio39

Job Offer

Post by sergio39 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:49 pm

Hi!

1. I am planning to send a job offer for my REVIEW. Will it be useful in the case of review, not initial application?

2. The workingintheuk website states
"If you require an urgent decision, you may submit an urgent treatment request by completing the following form..." The same states the automated email received from wpcustomers. Any word about a letter from employer, signed, stamped, clearly showing the function offered, dates, salary, etc..
That form does not contains these data.
Should I fill and fax the Urgent treatment Form only or together with the Letter from employer clearily stating all that data.

Thanks.

JhonnyECU

Post by JhonnyECU » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:01 pm

sergio,

i am afraid that you must send a fresh application because a review form does not exist and if you want to send additional info hsmp will charge you for that.

in my refusal letter is clearly writen "you can also request the HSMP team to review the decision made on your application. THere is no charge for a reconsideration of this type. However, in this case HSMP will only reconsider the information provided with the original application. No additional information that was not included with the original application will be considered. To request a review, write to the adress at the head of this letter within 28 days of the decision. clearly stating why you think this decision is incorrect."

does it not say the same on your refusal letter?

i also had a job offer which i faxed to them BEFORE they made a decision on my case. still didnt impress them. the only important thing is the evidence to support min 65 points!!

let us know what you do, ok?

jhonny
:)

sergio39

Post by sergio39 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:03 pm

Thank You Jhonny for replying.

My review has been sent 3 weeks ago. They confirmed the receipt. I am aware that it could be processed up to 3 months. That's why I would to send a job offer. I couldn't send a fresh app because of "over 28". The review is the only ray of light.
I want to know should I send the employer's letter only or accompanied with the urgent treatment form from their site.

Thanks

mbg

Post by mbg » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:31 pm

Hi sergio,

I am in the same situation. I was refused in february after having sent a job offer. Now I have sent a review which they could not find more than a month as I send through Royal Mail and they obviously have problems with reviews sent through post and not faxed.
Anyway they confirmed the review was received on 15April (although it was received on 04th March confirmmed by royal mail).
This month I have sent several times urgent processing requset for the review as they coudn't confirm they have received the fax. Anyway when I called them 3 days ago they advised me to fax the urgent processing request with the job offer again so I think it is ok to ask for an urgent processing of a review.