ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Nervously waiting for FLR(M) approval....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SoConfused84
Newly Registered

Nervously waiting for FLR(M) approval....

Post by SoConfused84 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:01 pm

Got my letter today saying that the Home Office received my application and paperwork just fine.

Now I am nervously awaiting to hear something from them. *hides in bed with the phone in my hand*

I shouldn't be so nervous I guess, I mean they let me in the country with a FIANCE VISA, and all of that information I used for that visa....is the same information I used for this next one. But here I sit....thinking OH NO WHAT IF THEY CHANGE THEIR MIND?!

So just to throw a random question in here, has anyone actually been let in on a fiance visa and then not been approved for a FLR(M) spousal visa?

vinny

Re: Nervously waiting for FLR(M) approval....

Post by vinny » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:22 pm

Don't worry.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.